• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sasqatch takes a dump!

CigarStone

For once, knowledge is making me poor!
John @jfields and his son Noah and I spent a week in the remote, and beautiful, Allegheny National Forest. Monday night we went for a late night ride on some of the thousands of well service roads in the area. At 12:15 AM Tuesday morning, we came upon this huge creature with a terrible odor, coming out of the woods. We caught glimpses of it making it's way closer to the road and we wondered what it was doing, why it didn't seem to care that we were slowly following it at a distance.

Eventually, we discovered it's intent!

It had apparently drank way too much Skrewball and had to take a raging dump!

1620820901816.png

Last edited:
Oh Jesus! Who puts a toilet outside of their cabin at the edge of a trailhead anyways? I didn't really take a dump, but was just being silly (drunk). Still can't believe I dropped trou. Shortly after Jeff snapped the photo, the toilet fell over and I got soaking wet. 💦

The guy who put it out for his needy neighbor to pick up the next morning is probably thinking "Who takes a dump in a toilet at the end of the driveway, in the National Forest, in the middle of the night?"

I seem to remember thinking I could recreate this image in the state of inebriation I was at during that particular moment. But, when I went to hold on to the seat and lift my legs the toilet just toppled along with me.
1C5AB052-4E42-4E7A-84C5-9379178501E3.jpeg

I seem to remember thinking I could recreate this image in the state of inebriation I was at during that particular moment. But, when I went to hold on to the seat and lift my legs the toilet just toppled along with me.
View attachment 42415
John, I don't know if you noticed but this is the picture hanging on the wall on the right side of the sink at camp?