• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Saugatuck, MI, Mini-herf

TheBeast

The Man, The Myth, The Legend
I had the opportunity to herf with DaveWF in Saugatuck this past weekend. Dave and his (wife to be) Carrie are two of the nicest people you could ever meet. We all had a great time. Here's a pic:

davejeff.JPG

Looks like a good time. With any luck at all I'll see Dave around Thanksgiving again this year. :) Beast, I'll see you in a few weeks!! Bring your camera!!!

Dave looks a little tipsy!!! Who was the designated driver??

:sign: :sign: :sign:

Dave wasn't tipsy from the booze, he was tipsy from that VSG Beli...ROTFLMAO. :p

Hey guys - if any of you ever have the opportunity to herf with Beasty-boy, get your butt out there! This guy is a class-act all the way! I had a GREAT time buddy. I talked to my dad about bringing the car back up there after the wedding... it looks like it may take place in mid-November. Shall we plan another herf then?

BTW, did you know you called my cell briefly that night around 1:30am? I have my ringer off, but noticed it in the morning.

I have some pictures of my own. I'll be posting them later.

Dave ;)

Hey that Beast is a handsome dude... LMAO ;)