• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Seanholio returns to Los Angeles Aug 28 - 31

Seanholio

Don Quixote
Yep, I'm coming back to LA. I'd like to get together with a bunch of BOTL's and smoke a few.

Right now, Friday or Saturday night are all that is really open. Who wants to herf?

You know I'm in Sean! :thumbs: Maybe time for a little visit to Geoff's? I haven't been yet.....have you Sean??? Since its Friday or Saturday for you, maybe some wont be too disinterested in driving that far. I don't know. Just a suggestion!! :D

~Billy

You know I'm in Sean! :thumbs: Maybe time for a little visit to Geoff's? I haven't been yet.....have you Sean??? Since its Friday or Saturday for you, maybe some wont be too disinterested in driving that far. I don't know. Just a suggestion!! :D

~Billy

No, I've only heard stories of Geoff's little place, but I'm told it is THE place to be. What say you, Geoff? Are you available for a party?

Sat night will work best (the old lady lets me play). Traffic will be much easier for anyone coming South or East also. Count me in!

Geoff

Ok then...Let start setting this thing up for Saturday the 29th. Better to do it three weeks ahead than the night before. I am marking my calender right now! SOCAL brothers start getting the word out and lets make this one to remember!!!!!

~Billy

I would definitely be in for this again, except I'll be in Vegas that weekend. Have fun guys! :thumbs:

Neither. Hasselhoff. :laugh:

You just HAD to tempt me didn't you...

hasselhoff-wallpaper-3.jpg

hasselhoff.jpg

Hasselhoff-Homo.jpg

AND LASTLY, FOR SEANYBOY TO PLAY DOLLS WITH:

normal_hasselhoff_paper_doll.gif

Homos, all of you.

I would definitely be in for this again, except I'll be in Vegas that weekend. Have fun guys! :thumbs:

Sorry to hear that Rod. Have fun in Vegas!

What would you guys think of having this in Newport Beach? There is a new cigar lounge I want to see (don't know the name) and the USC game will be on.

Just a thought.

Sounds good to me Geoff. :thumbs: Where is the place you speak of?