• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search Function

MrAnderson41

Cool Story 'Bro!
Search doesn't seem to be working for the last day or so for me. I seem to recall having seen someone else post about this, but I can't seem to find it because search doesn't work. Anyone else having this issue?

Bump. I put "cigar" into the search field and nothing came back. Advanced Search isn't working at all either. I put my name in the "Author" field to search my posts and nothing came back.

I just typed " Super Absorbent Polymers" in the advanced search function earlier trying to help someone out and it came back with no results. Went through the forums and found it manually to see that was the exact title of the thread. Function is definitely not up to snuff.

I know what needs to be done. I'll fix it shortly.

With your new baby you might be better to say ASAP. Best wishes to wife and baby.

It's not pulling up much when you go to a proifile....and 'Find Content'

It goes back 1 year. How far would you like it to go back?

Oh.
I was used to it pulling all the user content.

Change the button to read 'Find 1 Year Old Content'...yea, that would work.

???

And another example...I went to look up the thread with Pete and Al having issues...well, one of them had an issue...anyhow, I couldn't locate it within 'view content' area.

CP has a lot of great history. Without getting to it you might as well delete it after a year.