• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search is your friend!

grateful1

Oh My!
Anyone ever deal with: http://www.infinitiofmanhattan.com

This search can go in any direction!

Cars of interest:

Infiniti Sedan (G37x)
Infiniti Coupe (G37x)
Hyundai Genisis Coupe (possible but I want awd)
Mercedes ML
Honda Ridgeline
Toyota Highlander

Range is under $40k to start.

So....let's here the chatter! (did someone mention chat?)

You're shopping for a vehicle somewhere between a 2+2 performance coupe and a 7 passenger SUV? That's a huge range there brother!!

I can't really comment on the above except that the G Coupe has been in many-a-wetdream. Errr.. ???

You're shopping for a vehicle somewhere between a 2+2 performance coupe and a 7 passenger SUV? That's a huge range there brother!!

I can't really comment on the above except that the G Coupe has been in many-a-wetdream. Errr..
unsure.gif

Yes...and you jut did!

:laugh:

Bought my G35X from Pepi Infiniti in White Plains, NY.

http://www.pepeinfiniti.com/

I thought that they had a low pressure sales force that didn't try to push you into packages that were not wanted.

The car has not had one problem; so, I can't comment on their service department.

/Lou

My father-in-law got a hair up his ass about the Genesis Coupe V6 Track and tried like hell to buy one for 6 months but kept getting the runaround from all the dealers in the Chicago area. He had cash in hand and finally got fed up once someone from the main dealership he was working with called him and told him that the car wouldn't be available for a while because the transmissions were grenading. He tried to get official confirmation from Hyundai USA and a few other sources and basically nobody told him the same thing twice so he just gave up and went with a 370z Sport and couldn't be happier with his decision.

If you are interested in a sporty car like the G37 you need to take a look at the BMW such as the 328i. I may be biased but I've driven them both and if you like a "sporty" feeling car, you will love the BMW.

If you are interested in a sporty car like the G37 you need to take a look at the BMW such as the 328i. I may be biased but I've driven them both and if you like a "sporty" feeling car, you will love the BMW.

Thanks folks!

Yea....but the Bimmer may be more $$(gotta check), but I think reliability on the Infiniti would be better.

And...the 3 series may be too small. I have to do a 'fit and feel' on all the cars I look at due to being 6'5". :)

A guy your size needs a real car.

bu56tv01.jpg

Doc.

aaahh.. 6'5" isn't so bad. I'm 6'7" and used to have a Scion tC. Talk about a tight squeeze!

Being so tall, I highly suggest a full-size truck or SUV (Ridgeline or Highlander in your list). I know I'm just now up to a mid-size SUV (03 Chevy Trailblazer LTZ) and will more than likely step up to a Tahoe or the like with my next purchase. The added room has gotten me spoiled!

May I take a moment of your time to suggest the Triumph Rocket III Touring?

08rocketIIItourteal.jpg

the genesis coupe 2.0l turbo should be better than the v6 due to it being a hybrid of the EVO engine, has potential to be a monster just like the evo's on the tracks now.

the infiniti coupe is a thing of beauty

Of what you have listed I would go for the G37. I looked at them before I wound up with my 335 and they are a great car. Just liked the Bimmer better but the Infiniti is a great car.

I've tried to become friends with Search, but I never get invited to summer BBQs or even get a Christmas card.

Well...I may look at a 2006 Toyota 4Runner Sport V8.

I've decided to look at a car/suv on the 'cheap'...for now. :D

After you sell the rights to your license plate on ebay you should have a better idea of the budget you're working with.

LOL

It looks like I'm leaning toward a 2007 Honda Ridgeline RTL (20k mi asking $24,900). I'll offer $20500 and go from there.