• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Searching for a good table lighter

theebug

BOTL,
I am in search of opinions and where better to get them then here. i have found that my regular lighters (and I have 10+) do not hold enough fuel for a good night of herfing. Therefore, I am in search of a table lighter.

I have looked at the Xikar ones (my current favorite brand) as well as Lotus. Not interested in a torch/flame thrower. The one thing I really want is a fuel window. I hate guessing if the lighter is actually full.

any and all advice/guidance is greatly appreciated.

HAPPY LABOR DAY TO ALL!!!!

Good Lord, how many people do you have herfing that 10 lighters won take care of it? :laugh:

I really like the Alec Bradley Burner lighter. Very easy to use, soft flame, but can really get going if you crank it up. and the tank holds a lot of gas. We use it in the member's club at my B&M.

EDIT: Unfortunately, it does not have a window, but to give you an idea, that tank on the bottom is about 4 inches in diameter.

Once the cigar is lit and giving off smoke, you can let the lighter go out. No need to keep it going during the whole cigar. :)

Once the cigar is lit and giving off smoke, you can let the lighter go out. No need to keep it going during the whole cigar. :)

Now you tell me!! God I am such a NOOB!!!

Good one. It made me laugh during a crappy day. Thank You!

We've been using THIS in our cigar room for well over a year now and it's been great...everyone that uses it remarks how nice it works. It's a giant sized version of a Ronson Jet Light...which is kinda cool....

We've been using THIS in our cigar room for well over a year now and it's been great...everyone that uses it remarks how nice it works. It's a giant sized version of a Ronson Jet Light...which is kinda cool....

I have the same style as yours, but made for Cain straight ligero. Some off brand maker, but it's held up amazingly. Sometimes the ones you expect the least out of, turn out to be your best.

I've recently wanted these lighters ever since Fia had one on a table at a herf at The Hawaii Prince Hotel.

http://xikar.com/products/lighters/table-top/#

The Liga one is Baaaaad!

I have the same style as yours, but made for Cain straight ligero. Some off brand maker, but it's held up amazingly. Sometimes the ones you expect the least out of, turn out to be your best.

I've had the same one for four or five years now. Never lets me down. A B&M I visit has had a Tatuaje logo one on hand in their lounge since 2007 and still going strong. That sucker sees some serious use. It's the only brand torch lighter I have ever seen that does not fail after a year or so.

Thanks for all the info. Since none of them seem to have a fuel window, I will have to fill and hope.

But now that I know that I can use all 10+ of my lighters at once and that I turn off the flame after the cigar is lit, I may not need the table lighter :laugh:

Appreciate all the help and will probably order the Lotus.

I've recently wanted these lighters ever since Fia had one on a table at a herf at The Hawaii Prince Hotel.

http://xikar.com/products/lighters/table-top/#

The Liga one is Baaaaad!

I'm pretty sure Tobaccos of Hawaii has them as well as the new OSOK table lighters. :)