• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SEC Speed.....

DePasta

Stop it! That tickles!
Not in Florida's case.

Go Blue.....at least today....

GO BUCKS

That game shouldn't have even been that close! Where's Frank so I can remind him about the SEC being overrated?

GO BLUE!

Boy is it hard to root for Michigan! It's almost like kissing your sister and enjoying it ???

I expected a close game and this to be a good match up. Michigan manhandled the offensive line of Florida, giving Teebo no time at all. After watching that game, I think Michigan is the best team in the big ten at this time.

Go LSU.

Just wanted to add, Florida did have them running scared, as well as all of you Fans.

Ken

I expected a close game and this to be a good match up. Michigan manhandled the offensive line of Florida, giving Teebo no time at all. After watching that game, I think Michigan is the best team in the big ten at this time.

Go LSU.

Ken

Whoa dude.....put down the crack pipe :D

Edited to add.......Appalachian State

Edited to add.......Oregon

Edited to add.......Wisconsin

Edited to add.......Ohio State

Edited to add.......Good enough to beat the Gators and finish third in the Big ten! Hi Frank!

Go LSU.

Ken

Why should I put down the pipe? It's not like it is an illegal Cuban cigar! :sign:

Go LSU.

Ken

Why should I put down the pipe? It's not like it is an illegal Cuban cigar! :sign:

Classic!

Hat's off to Michigan, great game, whipped us on both lines of scrimmage, simply wanted it more.

Great effort by the senior class, the class that until today never won a bowl game and got their coach 'retired' :p

I somehow knew this butt whoopin' was coming, Michigan had alot to play for, and i'm sure were tired of hearing about how UF was gonna kill 'em.

I do find it humerus that fans of a team that got DESTROYED, I MEAN FREAKING DESTROYED by us start a thread poking fun at a very young team on a re-building year. I guess if you can't beat us, pull for others to do what you couldn't. Does 41-14 sounds familiar? Did you cry like other Buck fans did? You had to love it when we stomped you in basketball also (wooohoo you beat us when it didn't matter).

Ohio State University, a wholly owned subsidy of the University of Florida

:smooch:

BTW, i'll prolly be pulling for OSU, i do not like that obnoxious yankee prick Les Miles, plus i think Tressell and OSU are class acts :thumbs:

Hat's off to Michigan, great game, whipped us on both lines of scrimmage, simply wanted it more.

Great effort by the senior class, the class that until today never won a bowl game and got their coach 'retired' :p

I somehow knew this butt whoopin' was coming, Michigan had alot to play for, and i'm sure were tired of hearing about how UF was gonna kill 'em.

I do find it humerus that fans of a team that got DESTROYED, I MEAN FREAKING DESTROYED by us start a thread poking fun at a very young team on a re-building year. I guess if you can't beat us, pull for others to do what you couldn't. Does 41-14 sounds familiar? Did you cry like other Buck fans did? You had to love it when we stomped you in basketball also (wooohoo you beat us when it didn't matter).

smooch my ass! you are such a prick! You know as well as I do that Big Ten fans are sick of hearing the SEC-Big Ten crap and would root for Osama Bi Laden if he were playing the SEC.

BTW.....is SEC short for SECondary?

Rebuilding year LOL!

Last year, Last year, Last Year.........This thread was started for all the SEC fans who claim that the SEC is just so much faster than the BIG TEN. Well, Wisconsin hung with and should have beat Tennessee and Michigan beat Florida. Makes me feel pretty good about the Big Ten speed.

I'll have to keep the rebuilding year excuse in my pocket just in case the Bucks happen to lose in the National Championship game in their rebuilding year.............

Rebuilding year LOL!

Last year, Last year, Last Year.........This thread was started for all the SEC fans who claim that the SEC is just so much faster than the BIG TEN. Well, Wisconsin hung with and should have beat Tennessee and Michigan beat Florida. Makes me feel pretty good about the Big Ten speed.

I'll have to keep the rebuilding year excuse in my pocket just in case the Bucks happen to lose in the National Championship game in their rebuilding year.............

take a glance at how many sophs and freshmen we have playing / starting, and i'll bet you can find a post of mine where i said early on we would have several losses, and our D would not be good. Anyone that knows anything about college football knew we would have a tough year, just young.

Which excuse did you lose last year, just break that one out again.

41-14 baby, and until we play again, and you beat us, OSU is our biatch :laugh:

i just changed my mind, i hope LSU beats the shit out of OSU and ya'll cry in your beer again, yet say the big 10 is a better conference. (but i have a feeling OSU will win this game, Tressell is too good of a coach to get made into the SEC's pump two years in a row)

Now that said, understand i really don't give that much a damn about it, i do however enjoy some smack talk.

:smooch: to Jeff :laugh:

PS - Illinoise is looking good, WOOOHOOOO that Big 10 is AWESOME :p ;)

take a glance at how many sophs and freshmen we have playing / starting, and i'll bet you can find a post of mine where i said early on we would have several losses, and our D would not be good. Anyone that knows anything about college football knew we would have a tough year, just young.

i just changed my mind, i hope LSU beats the shit out of OSU and ya'll cry in your beer again, yet say the big 10 is a better conference. (but i have a feeling OSU will win this game, Tressell is too good of a coach to get made into the SEC's pump two years in a row)

Now that said, understand i really don't give that much a damn about it, i do however enjoy some smack talk.

So we own you in basketball Baby......using your logic.

Would have loved to play the Tators again....but they couldn't get there and got beat by the team we controlled in their last game.

USC is probably the best team in the country right now. I think they would have beaten just about anyone. Besides they aren't in the SEC......

No need to cry.......we weren't even picked to win the Big Ten let alone play in the NC game........besides we are the underdog, we are supposed to lose. :thumbs:

Interesting stat since you like history, the Big Ten and SEC are 14 and 14 in the last decade against each other as of today, not necessarily domination........

edit to remove all time I messed that up...

Rebuilding year LOL!

I can't wait to HERF with you bro! The excuses will fly like smoke from an Anejo!

Boy I love that smack talk, but Gator make up your damn mind! You can't pull against Les Miles because he is a yankee, especially if he is playing a yankee team (I know you changed your mind because some jerked your chain a little).

But I am willing to put up a premium 5ver on LSU if someone wants. I think LSU will be the National Champion ( but not the best team in the nation).

BTW, I am glad LSU didn't have to play Georgia in the SEC Championship game. I believe Georgia and USC (though I do hate USC) are the best teams this year.

Ken

ddepaola care to back up all the talk with a bet on the Championship game? Say a 5'er of Opus or Anejo?

Seth

EDIT for spelling sad

I am willing to put up a premium 5ver on LSU if someone wants. I think LSU will be the National Champion ( but not the best team in the nation).
Ken

Are you assuming the refs will give the game to LSU?