• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Series '68 Torpedos

g-smoke

Silent but deadly
I'm in the midst of working on a Padilla Series '68 torpedo right now and found that after a frustrating first half, I'm enjoying it -- possibly a bit more than the robustos.

Just wondering if there's anyone out there that has been smoking these regularly and have good/bad experiences. I got this one from a Padilla sampler off Cbid and am a bit dubious about the quality control on this particular batch I may be smoking from.

Construction seems a bit iffy (odd shaped head and squishy construction) and it just helps feed my theory that cigars from cigarbid are well-dressed seconds... In any case, I am enjoying the flavor off the second half and I'm curious to hear from folks who really like these 68 torps and can speak to their general quality when perhaps not purchased from the devil site.

thanks,

-g

Anything you get from Cbid needs to sit in your humi for 2 or 3 months before it's smokable. I got the '68 Mega Sampler a while back and tried one after a few weeks of rest and they were still too wet and had little to no flavor. I tried one after a few months of downtime and they were much better.