• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

She wants a Mini-Van!?

grateful1

Oh My!
She likes the Honda EX-L (2016-2017 models).

Anyone work for Honda want to sell me one!

(oh - she want's leather seats - and we have 3 dogs!)

*sigh

Well, I don't work for Honda, but my wife had an Odyssey for years. Great vehicles, we even towed a pop up camper with it. I could take all the seats out and lay 4x8 sheets of plywood in it. Leather seats are a must, easy clean up. RES (rear entertainment system) is a must with kids, but maybe not a requirement with dogs :)

We've since owned 2 Pilots.

Of all the people, you couldn't find a woman who loved blown '55 Chevys.

Doc

You can't beat the seat covers and floor liners from Weather Tech. I've got a buddy that hauls his dog around in the back seat of his A4 and the seat cover not only fit perfectly, it's tough as heck and looks good too. You'll thank me.....:cool:

"take all the seats out" pfft... People still do that? My seats fold flat into the floor. :D

We've had a Chrysler T&C for 8 years. Leather, kids, dogs. Approaching 100k miles on it and it's been a trooper. We haul our camper with it, too. The 2010 has front brake issues (wears fast), but hopefully they've sorted that out by now.

I guess they're all Pacificas now. I'd go the same route again or maybe switch back to SUVs for more hauling capacity.

Of all the people, you couldn't find a woman who loved blown '55 Chevys.

Doc

She likes that two - and the motorcycle.
The dogs don't go well in either though!

:(

We are up to a possible 2018 model - that was fast!
Not unexpected, but fast!

I'm thinking 2015 or 2016 with under 40k in miles - that should be under $25k.

Otherwise, wtf, just buy a f'n new one!

"take all the seats out" pfft... People still do that? My seats fold flat into the floor. :D

We've had a Chrysler T&C for 8 years. Leather, kids, dogs. Approaching 100k miles on it and it's been a trooper. We haul our camper with it, too. The 2010 has front brake issues (wears fast), but hopefully they've sorted that out by now.

I guess they're all Pacificas now. I'd go the same route again or maybe switch back to SUVs for more hauling capacity.

The 2008 Odyssey we had, didn't have that folding seat option. That would have been sweet. We've had Pilots since then and the only downfall to the Pilot, is the "trunk" space, if that's what you want to call it, compared to the van.

Been there!

Oh and we are now pre-approved and ready to go look at a 2016 with around 27k miles - for around that price too!

oy - she moves quick!

Anyone want to buy a 2010 Cobalt with low miles?
That sounds like a winner!

Yea - so the 2 vans that I had a line on - BOTH - BOTH were not the color that they put on the website.
Website said gray (and one even had photos).

After I received updated pics I said to each sales team...What does the vin sheet say the vehicle was shipped with?

Both come back 'Smokey Topaz'.

WTF people.

I want you to take my money...stop being idiots!

Yea - so the 2 vans that I had a line on - BOTH - BOTH were not the color that they put on the website.
Website said gray (and one even had photos).

After I received updated pics I said to each sales team...What does the vin sheet say the vehicle was shipped with?

Both come back 'Smokey Topaz'.

WTF people.

I want you to take my money...stop being idiots!
LOL - I'd be afraid to shop at either place

I just posted this on an Ody Forum... (*sigh).

Hey!

We just picked up a 2015 EX-L with 23,800 miles.
While following the wife home from the dealer...I noticed puffs of smoke out of the tailpipe (periodically).
When we arrived home, she got out of the car and was not pleased.
The thing seemed to brake on it's own when slowing down...speeding up was lagging too.
Can you say ECO mode issue!? (maybe).

Anyhow, the van and color (Smokey Topaz Metalic aka Brown!) are very nice. The interior seems to be well cared for and nice as well.

So, why am I here...see above.
I'll be doing some digging into the issue.

Funny thing...it is a CPO car....and I still bought the extended warranty (she went into this saying that she'd keep the car for many years).
After the drive home...I'm glad I paid up for the Ext. Warr.!

While I come here a little miffed, I'm also looking forward to this mini-van because when I drove it (briefly) it was a pretty nice ride!

Thanks for having me here!