Shout outs to Cali

Thoughts

Forehead wrinkle king
Especially those that live in Cali and go by the name of Bill. Received a stinger in the mail today from one of the Gurus of Cigars. This is definitely coming in during a bad week of work and cutbacks and is more than appreciated. I cannot thank Bill and the community enough for their amazing support and even better advice. This is an amazing place!

cigarmon

Especially those that live in Cali and go by the name of Bill. Received a stinger in the mail today from one of the Gurus of Cigars. This is definitely coming in during a bad week of work and cutbacks and is more than appreciated. I cannot thank Bill and the community enough for their amazing support and even better advice. This is an amazing place!
Good response got to give a shout to the good guys.

adomanim1

Especially those that live in Cali and go by the name of Bill. Received a stinger in the mail today from one of the Gurus of Cigars. This is definitely coming in during a bad week of work and cutbacks and is more than appreciated. I cannot thank Bill and the community enough Sarkari Result Pnr Status 192.168.1.1 for their amazing support and even better advice. This is an amazing place!
Where you at in cali? I was born n raised there. Don't live there now tho. But where you at

Last edited:

kann

One Leg Of Fury.
FIRE IN THE HOLE!

Well-deserved hit. Great job.