• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sinatra Cigars to be Discontinued

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
I just read straight out of the Thompson Cigar Cataloge that the Sinatra Cigar line is being discontinued. Is this recent news? Anyone else out there Sinatra Cigar Fans?Let's hear what you think of this...- Rod

Well, I confirmed that they in fact are discontinuing the Sinatra line. So I just purchased some Sinatra c'gars. I was surprised at some of the prices I saw. One company is selling them for over &#36150 a box. However, I was able to get them for &#3639.00 a box from Cigars International. - Rod

Are they any good:confused: I have not had the corage to try them. lol

I personally think they suck! I don't think if old blue eyes were around that he would want his name on them. bu du du du du.. another one bites the dust!

I personally do not care for them. I think they are very bland tasting.

Whether their good or not, their still a great compliment to my Frank Sinatra Champagne mint condition unopened bottles. Won't be smoking 'em, simply a collectors item. Maybe they'll be worth money years from now. We'll see. :)- Rod