• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sittin' here minding my own business

ilikefishes

I was just going about my life here lately.  Been going through some rough times mentally and trying to figure some things out.  Had a really good day today and get home to take my daughter to her standing appointment.  Before I went and I got the mail and BOOOOM!.  CigSid you are truly on a tear here.  I really appreciate the really fine cigars and thanks so much for ticking a couple off my list.  You are a true BOTL and I can not begin to repay you.  But, I am going to try, don't you worry.

Thanks again my good man, and well played.

Kendall, it was truly my pleasure. You are a great guy, and you deserved this bomb brother!

Enjoy!!

I already like it here! My wife always asks what's so interesting about being on a cigar forum... You have people with common interest that give because that's what brothers do. Good stuff
And "ilikefishes," I hope you are doing better brother

Kendall is all right by me. Always a smooth and generous trade, or transaction when I've dealt with him. Not to mention he kind of grows on you after a while.

jfields said:
Kendall is all right by me. Always a smooth and generous trade, or transaction when I've dealt with him. Not to mention he kind of grows on you after a while.

Like moss or mold?