Slevy007 Come on down and sit on my...

Secret Santa

CEO, North Pole Inc.
Lap.

Tell me what you fancy. I see you enjoy premium sticks and hooch. Me thinks me has a thing or two or three you may enjoy.

You’re on the nice list for now.

Don’t be shy and don’t delay, or Santa may send over some coal and dog rockets.

Merry Christmas!

The fat guy.

Secret Santa

CEO, North Pole Inc.
Beuller? Beuller? Is this thing on?

Don’t be shy my lad. Come on down, tell me what you like or Santa’s gonna have to just send you over some grape white owls and some Zima!

Ho Ho Ho!

slevy007

The Broke Smoker & 2006 Ash Standing Champion!
Dear Santa,
I'm a huge fan of Drew stuff/undercriwn, etc, pepin stuff/tat stuff etc, warped, Black label, any ISOMs, stuff like that... And little Steve likes his bourbon.. funny that you mention

Sorry I took a while for me to write my list, Santa... Please don't put me on the naughty list

Secret Santa

CEO, North Pole Inc.
That’s ok my lad. Santa knows you’ve been nice. You’re still on the nice list. Keep an eye out for updates the reindeer are fixing up the sleigh and you’ll be getting something called a “tracking” number soon enough. That’s from my helper elves at the USPS. I hope things go well with your family.

Ho Ho Ho

St. Nick

slevy007

The Broke Smoker & 2006 Ash Standing Champion!
That’s ok my lad. Santa knows you’ve been nice. You’re still on the nice list. Keep an eye out for updates the reindeer are fixing up the sleigh and you’ll be getting something called a “tracking” number soon enough. That’s from my helper elves at the USPS. I hope things go well with your family.

Ho Ho Ho

St. Nick
Thanks a lot St Nick! I will

Secret Santa

CEO, North Pole Inc.
St. Nick is having his helper elves work their magic. Hopefully that tracking thingy will be up here early next week. You’ve been good and that deserves recognition.

Ho ho ho.

Secret Santa

CEO, North Pole Inc.
Ok,

This fat guy promises that your patience will be rewarded. Last slackin good for nuthin sumama$&@&! is lagging a little. If all goes smoothly I’ll be able to get your package out this Thursday or Friday.

Ho ho ho.

Secret Santa

CEO, North Pole Inc.
Steve my lad,

Here is the helper elves at USPS tracking number thingy.

This bird will be dropped off and fly on Friday, as that’s the soonest Santa’s schedule will allow right now.

Merry Christmas!

Ho ho ho.

Secret Santa

CEO, North Pole Inc.
Santa’s helper elves tracking thingy say it should arrive Monday. Hope all is well and that this box of goodies arrives safe and sound.

Merry Christmas!

Ho ho ho!

Secret Santa

CEO, North Pole Inc.
Santa’s helper elves say:
Delivered, Front Door/Porch
ELLICOTT CITY, MD 21043
Your item was delivered at the front door or porch at 7:07 pm on December 18, 2017 in ELLICOTT CITY, MD 21043.

I hope all is well with you and yours Steve.

Let Santa know All made it safe and sound.

Merry Christmas.