• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So, does this make me a snob, or just lucky?

SKYDIVNEKD

Call me "Walt Kowalski"
I went out to get some mowing in and took a Padron 64 as my seegar of choice!  Truly, it was either that one or the VSG Pegasus, since my coolers are still at my mother-in-laws house.  Regardless, I half felt bad smoking such a good seegar while MOWING!  Then I remembered what someone said on here once, why save the good ones for a day that may never come.  So fellas, I say smoke what ya like, when ya have time!!

Floyd T.

Hell yeah. Only time I light a true yard gar is if I think I might have to chuck it soon, and am out of shorties or Villigers.

Ugh...what a snob.  :p

I agree....Life's too short to not smoke your good cigars!!

Light'em up.  If you have the ability to enjoy it....smoke it no matter what else is going on.

As long as it was enjoyed it was worth it.  Seize the day my friend.  

I would say it should make you grateful.

Not snobby or lucky.

Most of the time it is the cigar that makes it a special experience.

I used to subscribe to what some snob said along the lines of "If you're going to smoke a good cigar, you owe it to do so while relaxing and being able to concentrate on what it has to offer."
I've struggled through too many yard gars, and have too many good ones for that nonsense anymore.
I often enjoy Cubans, WOAMS, and Anejo's while cutting wood.

I smoked a Tatuaje TAA while riding around on my lawn tractor today. Could I tell you all the nuances of it? ....... Nah! But, I enjoyed the hell out of the tobacco in it.

I have smoked a few premiums while doing yard work.  While I do enjoy them more while sitting and watching the world go by, they are still enjoyable while working in the yard.

Thanks all, for the responses.  Kona, I believe that word is the correct one.  I have a TON to be grateful for, and truly a blessed.  I'll see if I can save a few for the trip up east, to the QSH!!

Floyd T.

A snob is when you won't smoke a good cigar without the proper pedigree. Smoking agood cigar under ANY circumstances is only right! :p