• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

so how much do you smoke in a week?

OahuGrown

because this past week i've smoked every day and atleast 2 cigars for each day which would make it about 12-14cigars total and honestly i think it's a bit too much for me.
i think im addicted :(

so how much do you folks smoke? and what do you think is too much?

I think I have answered this question three times and they have all been different answers. When I first joined the board and had lots of new marcas and vitolas to try my smoking jumped up quite a bit. I got settled into a little more reasonable pattern of at least one a day during the school semester and a few more on the weekend so 8-12 a week. Then when I started my business this summer it dropped significantly when I was meeting with clients all day and into the evening so probably 3-4 a week(virtually all at one time on a day of here and there). Now is a really good time in the business and things are going much more smoothly and I have a lot more money to spend on sticks so I am smoking basically whenever I want to like...on road trips at job sites and when I get home in the evenings always on the weekends so it varies in the 15-20 a week range right now. When I go back to school it will level out again at probably one a day weekday and two to three a day weekends.

CYG

I probably smoke 4-6 a week. I would smoke more, but it is so uncomfortable outside and I can only get away with so much inside.

At least 14 sticks a week of varying sizes.

As long as the weather is good I smoke 20 to 25 a week, when winter sets in its usually 10 to 15 a week. I actually wish I had time for more. :)

2 to 3 a day on weekends, one a day during the week. Usually.

Regards - B.B.S.

I don't even average one a week. I smoke about 3 a month. Do I even belong here?

I usually smoke down to the end just before I singe my fingers.

thanks for the responses, so what do you guys this is "too much"?
the 20-25 seems a bit much lol

I pound about 10 'gars and 10 bowls from the pipe per week.

Too much is when your finances can't keep up with your pace :)

thanks for the responses, so what do you guys this is "too much"?
the 20-25 seems a bit much lol
It just depends on what's important to you, what you like and as Brick stated, what you can afford. I'm trying to practice moderation, which is why I've cut back a bit from every day to 4-5 a week. I've found that I enjoy the smoking experience more if it's not an every day occurrence. Also, there is my health that I'm concerned with as well (although not a very popular topic).

I could have swore there was 3 pages of this very same topic not too long ago.Must have been another forum I guess.

For me,anywhere from 1 - 8 a day.
I average 3 or 4 a day it seems.

I stop for a few days to a week if all the smokes taste the same or if I am sick which was a long time ago.