• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So what other hobbies do you have?

junkman_56

cigar smokin' caver
I know that we have talked about this before, but we now have lots of new members now.
I’m interested to see what else you guys like to do in your spare time.

Me, I’m a caver.
I love caving and I'm really into vertical caving.
I also like to teach cave rescue with the National Cave Rescue Commission (Eastern Region).

I'm also really into music. I have a large collection of CD and vinyl albums.
I currently have about 200GB of MP3's.
My musical tastes run the full gambit. The only music genera I don't like is opera.

I like to read, garden, and cook. I also make mead, tinker with old Harleys, do a little art, a bit of writing. One of these days I'd like to try my hand at sailing, but that's still just an idle fancy at this point.

~Boar

ATV riding/racing and getting more horse power out off it,motorcycle riding,some woodwork,tinker on motors and pretty much everything,hunting,fishing,shooting my bow,racing my car,and a lot of other stuff.

Lets see here...Hobbies consist of the following:

1. Translating Russian novels into English
2. Travel the world in search of good food, friends, cigars, booze, and fast women
3. Read literature thats written in Old and Middle English...along with other literature thats between the 11th and 19th Century
4. Read the Russian Dictionary and English dictionary
5. Take a bunch of digital pictures of my travels
6. Currently have about 30 novels I am reading as side projects
7. Collect cigars and booze
8. Share said cigars and booze with friends
9. Writing a novel in my spare time
10. Collect cigar bands
11. Collect foreign currency
12. Collect foreign novels in their native language...currently all things Russian
13. Hanging out at the coffee shop and bullshitting with the locals
14. Reviewing HTF Opus for CP as someone has to do it and its a pretty dirty job
15. Collecting Handguns and WW II rifles atm
16. Collect movies aka DVD..whether its American or Russian. This also covers Russian music.
17. Trying all things Russian that I can get in the USA like food and drink
18. Trying all different coffees from around the world
19. Finally...Just enjoying Retirement and life in general while I can still walk

Thats just part of my hobbies. You get the idea. A lot of free time on my hands.

Well, I am a huge Ford Mustang fan, and work part time as a sales rep for a performance shop in Fullerton. I love Shelby's primarily, and am an avid detailer which causes me to spend countless hours on my car! I also am a big gamer as well across all systems/platforms. I love shooting and go to the range as much as I can, though lately that isn't enough! I also love beer and cooking, and am planning on brewing my own soon now that I have a house!

I scratch build scale R/C boats and submarines.

I can handle opera under the right conditions, but most cajun just kills me. It almost got me excommunicated from Acadiana once, but I proved my worthiness.

Knives, or man jewelry as I tell the wife. Martial Arts, more of a what helps define me than a hobby. Anything relating to training with weapons, mainly knives but I enjoy the gun world as well.
Just got back into bicycling after many years of abscence.

Woodworking is my main hobby. I also golf and I guess you can say working out is a hobby also as I enjoy running, lifting weights and going to group classes like boot camp, power yoga, spinning, etc.

Basically, saving humanity under the cover of night via my secret identity keeps me busy in my off hours....and cigars. I can't really do both at the same time because the smoke gives me away when I am sneaking up on a bad guy.

Golf. I live for Saturdays to meet up with my dad and hit the links. Goes hand in hand with my love for cigars too.

Basically, saving humanity under the cover of night via my secret identity keeps me busy in my off hours....and cigars. I can't really do both at the same time because the smoke gives me away when I am sneaking up on a bad guy.

And everyone knows there aren't pockets on a Super Hero outfit, so where could you keep the cigars, lighter etc.?

Thanks for your sacrifices DePasta!

:sign:

Lets see here...Hobbies consist of the following:

2. Travel the world in search of good food, friends, cigars, booze, and fast women

Thats just part of my hobbies. You get the idea. A lot of free time on my hands.

LOL I bet when they see you they are fast.

I unicycle on mountain trails and also for distance. Only in the warmer months.

I like to hunt(upland game is my favorite) and fish (trip to Erie is set for April).
I play a lot of poker, like to golf and love my classic muscle car and have a nice gun collection.