• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SoCal Herf 2001

Matt R

That's #1 Member to you. :)
Hey guys,
One of the guys at cigargroup.com is organizing the second, hopefully annual, SoCal herf. It will be on June 23, 2001. The location is set but it hasn't been publicized yet. I'll update it when it becomes available. It wil be in the LA area. Last year it was at the Big Easy in Westwood. Since last year though the BE has closed, so it's being moved to another place. The herf is open to everyone. There will be CFer's, ASCer's, cigargrouper's andmore. Hopefully there will be cigar passer's too. There will tons of smokes being traded and gifted, some that you might have never seen or may never see again. This is the advance notice so out of towner's, like me, can plan their schedules around this herf. I'll update whenever new info is available.

I wish I could :( but that is just not an option coming from Ohio. I will however try to have a herf for one at the same time. :)

An update for the SoCal herf in June:
Place: Lake Tobacco Company (formerly Libersons).
10143 Riverside Drive
Toluca Lake, CA 91602
(818) 505-8367Date: June 23rd 2001Time: 12 noon till god knows whenPreherf: Friday afternoon June 22ed at my place
Postherf: Sunday all day June 24th at my placeThe event is being catered so dont eat prior to coming. :)Now other than that.....pack your traveldors

I'm there.What are we doing for hotel? Is there one blocked off?

There will be a block of rooms set up, just don't have that info yet. I'd imagine they will be somewhere around LAX. But, I'll update that part when it becomes available. It'll be great to meet up with all of you that come out. I know that's the main reason for me making such a long trip out, that and lots of nice smokes! :)

MattWe are going ot have to share some Trinis, P 150s and a good steak. I am very much looking forward to meeting you there. As I am totaly unfamiliar with the area I would appriciate any information you have I am clueless I just know ....I gotts to go!!!:cool:

They have some greqt resturants in Toluca lake. Let me know what you want to eat and I'll send you some names of great places to eat. I can't wait to see you guys in the flesh.

I don't know much about the area either. If we have time we can get together for dinner. I gotta warn ya' though last year we went to the Big Easy about 1/2 an hour after my plane landed(11:00 a.m.) and didn't leave until 3 a.m. So, as it get closer to the date we can try to work something out. I have a golf game set up for Friday a.m. already. Talk about planning ahead! LOL

A steak and a good smoke with Tim and Matt? wow it'll be like heaven :)Looking forward to meeting both and all others who wish to join in.:cool: