• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Solid bomb (round 2)

Thoughts

Forehead wrinkle king
I was informed to prepare for a round two. Shit, I was clenching that plug for everything it is, surprised it didn’t break tbh. Our mail lady didn’t show up to our Ortho clinic so I was assuming either she was ok, using a forklift, or she died after trying to tote a 75 pound package.

Much to my surprise, I got a sympathy package from none other than @cabaiguan juan. Almost like the murderer returning to apologize for the murder of your mailman, then telling you how they are gonna murder the next one next month (@TexasTraveler).

unsure if he wanted to tell you this much, but apparently there are shops that do monthly packages, and then smoke each one throughout the month on a podcast. I am definitely checking this out.

thanks for this brother. I’m smoking one of them tonight and listening to the podcast

Great target practice It will be fun to watch the full assault when the shock and awe begins

I was informed to prepare for a round two. Shit, I was clenching that plug for everything it is, surprised it didn’t break tbh. Our mail lady didn’t show up to our Ortho clinic so I was assuming either she was ok, using a forklift, or she died after trying to tote a 75 pound package.

Much to my surprise, I got a sympathy package from none other than @cabaiguan juan. Almost like the murderer returning to apologize for the murder of your mailman, then telling you how they are gonna murder the next one next month (@TexasTraveler).

unsure if he wanted to tell you this much, but apparently there are shops that do monthly packages, and then smoke each one throughout the month on a podcast. I am definitely checking this out.

thanks for this brother. I’m smoking one of them tonight and listening to the podcast
I'm confused... I do have a small handheld jackhammer if needed...

solid-do-me-a-solid.gif