• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Something broke...

I was trying to post, and was like what thaaa, then tried to PM someone and ohhh man.

Funny how this sub forum allows you to post still! :D

Additionally the entire site is running really slow, noticed it last night via mobile around midnight.

Mobile is always quick for me, so I figured something was up.

Todd needs to stop watching you-pron on the server...he probably got the keyboard stuck!

Are things getting better?

What a pain in the ass this was to fix.  

So... Is messenger working for everyone else? 

No, I haven't enabled that yet.

Is this why threads aren't marked as read and commented in with the star?

Yeah, the stars are missing. And it seems I can't click on a member's name and view their profile anymore.

Seems like from mobile access the threads always reset when I read them, so if I want to go to the end or recent post I have to scroll through pages and pages and pages each time I access CP via mobile.

C

grateful1 said:
...fix it!

<Crap, I sound like Doc!!!>
You wish! It took years to perfect my style.

Doc

CMontoya79 said:
Seems like from mobile access the threads always reset when I read them, so if I want to go to the end or recent post I have to scroll through pages and pages and pages each time I access CP via mobile.

C
This is happening on the PC too!

That's correct. I have several features turned off right now as I'm still working to resolve the issue. Should have everything back up soon. Thanks.

Rod, on 07 May 2013 - 09:39, said:

PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE SPAMMERS - ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ATTEMPT TO EMBED SPYWARE.

Is the board crash related to this incident?

No. Quoting spammers just gives me more cleanup work.