• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Somethings brewing...

other1

Cigarpassaholic. Mmm.. cigarpassahol.
I've been looking for an excuse to do a pass for a while.

Well, I got a raise on friday! (About f'ing time) The celebratory box pass is now officially in the planning stages.

What will be in it? I don't know.

When will it start? I don't know.

What are the rules? I don't know.

Now stop asking so many frigging questions and sign up! :D

Passers
cvmfour
Marito
rnccen
marcsheldon
moki if he grows a pair
AVB
s0ber
ALT
psytek
half full monty
robbmt
bfreebern

Okay...depending on what's in it, the start date and the rules you can count me in.

Okay, okay I'm in.

I'll toss my name into the hat...also congrats on the raise.

-P-

As long as you aren't too high-end , add me to the list. :thumbs:

Count me in on this one! :D :thumbs:

And congrats on the pay increase!

AVB said:
As long as you aren't too high-end , add me to the list. :thumbs:
There will be a mix. I'll ask everyone to post their p/t and wait for an OK before sending off.

I will be the only one who decides if p/t are ok. I won't be using a calculator to do this. I think everyone who gets it knows what's fair. I'll point out honest mistakes.

other1 said:
There will be a mix. I'll ask everyone to post their p/t and wait for an OK before sending off.

I will be the only one who decides if p/t are ok. I won't be using a calculator to do this. I think everyone who gets it knows what's fair. I'll point out honest mistakes.
Excellent idea. We don't need any repeats of my pass, when 1 person decides to rip everyone else on their P/T's.

ALostTexan

CountMonteCristoNO.2 said:
Put me in the pass, congrats
I don't want to sound like a jerk, but I think I'm going to have to say no until you build a bit of a reputation with some trades here. Nothing personal.