• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Son of a b*tch !

Set-In-Stone

The Dude Abides
...So, I have been cruising through life on auto-pilot lately. Some of you who(m) actually read threads may know why. Another day of hustle and bustle at the rental unit my father owns in Troy, just trying to finish things up so that I will be able to make a fairly painless move. Then I come home, after working all day, and get the paint brushes still damp from yesterdays shift, and proceeded to paint the office room (getting it ready for potential buyers). I have been burning the candle at both ends, on top of trying to keep my sanity.....

.....and then it happened.

I happened to look out the window from the office, and noticed some peculiar packages on the front porch?
I thought to myself, "must be more of Whitney's shoes". Upon further inspection, I noticed it had my name on it ?? Then I saw the return address, and then that thought of Whitney's shoes quickly turned into fear on my end. I noticed the name, and knew this wasn't going to be good. Common sense quickly rushed out the window as I wanted to see what was inside. BIG mistake !!!

The one box completely blew me away. I was completely taken by surprise and can assure you that much thought went into this carefully put together bomb. I didn't stand a chance. Knowing I was badly wounded, and probably wouldn't make it out of this alive, I quickly dove onto the other package to save my fellow comrade (my dog). It went off as expected, and I am left without any other words.

Brent Sneed, THANK YOU so much for the very thoughtful gift. I can assure you, it couldn't have come at a better time and def. made the past few weeks disappear for a while. As well as put a smile on my face. I am humbled sir, and I will be sure to P.I.F.  ;)  Thanks...

:thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

~Austen

Awesome brother... Glad the dog wasn't injured!!

Yet again today... Nice hit Brent Sneed, well placed!!

Tall Paul said:
OUTSTANDING HIT Brent!

Austen is a great BOTL!

Im not sure it was Brent, unless he comes out and admits it.  Paul, remember last year with the return addresses ? Not good ! :rolleyes:

Set-In-Stone said:
OUTSTANDING HIT Brent!

Austen is a great BOTL!

Im not sure it was Brent, unless he comes out and admits it.  Paul, remember last year with the return addresses ? Not good ! :rolleyes:

Yea just commented in CJ's thread this is not good!

Wasn't me.   Honest.  Someone appears to be using my name on a lot of these.

You are off the hook for now Brent.

I just tracked my package and viewed it's details. It said that it was sent from Albany, NY !? 
I would be really impressed if it is not one of my own ? Clever with the tracking info. I have heard of brothers sending packages out of state, to only have them repacked and sent out by a friend or family member to throw off the trail. Or perhaps its one of the many brothers from NY, or maybe Mass., or NH !  :whistling:  

Damn ! The unknown never lets me rest.  :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You bombed yourself!!!!!!  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

sweepthelegnate said:
Next thing you know he'll want himself for SecretSanta, too.

Im calling you out newb. Two of the items in the package were from Texas....one in particular was from "Austin, TX". Not to mention your curiosity within the bombing threads. Don't under-estimate my skills. I was born and raised in NY and see through the subtle talks... You are now officially on my radar.  ;)