• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sonofabish

SamClemmons

eloquent absurdity
I'm thinking we've been infiltrated by some kind of hybrid newblers. You know, the mutant ninja kind. Ninja's are sweet! Had a box delivered today with a pretty incredible selection of cigars. Seriously, when I was a newb... well, I was never actually a newb. There was a very brief period of time when the guys here thought they could treat me like one but they quickly realized their mistake. Anyway, when I was new here I could only wish for sticks like these. What the hell kind of newb has these kind of "big boy" cigars at their disposal? It's as ridiculous as it is disturbing. I was on the boards a good 2 years before I ever got an invite to a site that offers these. This is the second time in as many weeks that this has happened. Spivy was the first and now this guy who has gone stealth mode.

I've spent the last 2 hours trying to figure out who the culprit is... failed. Here's the deal. Box was shipped, San Diego on the 6th. There is a machine tag that says,
"Have you tried this years L_ _ _ _ _ _ _'s? Enjoy them with friends -Newbie

He obviously doesn't know me or he'd be aware that my friends tend to bleed a lot. So... who's gonna out the bastard?

FYI: a machine tag is that small rectangle manilla index card (about the size of your palm) with the 2 lead corners cropped, a hole punched and reinforced between them with a piece of string looped through.

NA

Glad to see you're really not so invincible Neal. :D

Seriously, Nice hit to someone out there!!

That just doesn't fit Bert.
Somebody knows and somebody will out the fugger.

NA

There is three people, including myself and the person who hit you, who know who hit you. If he doesn't want to be outed. It stays secret

There is three people, including myself and the person who hit you, who know who hit you. If he doesn't want to be outed. It stays secret
I like naivete in my women... but it just makes a man look like a rube.

NA

Nice job hitting a true FOG (aka Neal).

Bahh, keep it secret!! Ninja's are cool! This bomb is truly in the purest form of a PIF: Nameless, unexpected, and not gloating for recognition.

I like it. :thumbs:

I'm patient. Just so you know though:

Testimonial:

Ninjas can kill anyone they want! Ninjas cut off heads ALL the time and don't even think twice about it. These guys are so crazy and awesome that they flip out ALL the time. I heard that there was this ninja who was eating at a diner. And when some dude dropped a spoon the ninja killed the whole town. My friend Mark said that he saw a ninja totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.

You guys can't do that. I know.

Ninja's are mammals.

NA

realultimatepower is friggin hilarious! I haven't seen that site in years. I recognized the quote instantly. I use it sometimes and a lot of people get it. Especially the "flipped out and killed everyone" part.