• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sonuvabum

tasman

Just another Squirrel
I know Gary doesn't mine helping me because I am deployed and all! But I just want to throw a little his way!

The company he is working for is going through some rough times. You all know the deal pay cuts, people laid off and just barely making it!

Well if you could send your prayers and encouraging words his way I would appreciate it! :thumbs:

Thanks
Dean

I have been wanting to do this for a while just didn't know if I should!

Also, cash/ check donations are always accepted by OpFTH. Cigars are cool to send as well but shipping out to the dirt is not free.

You're in my thoughts Gary. It seems hard times have hit a lot of BOTLs here.

Gary,

My prayer is that you will come though these unstable times safe and secure. Good luck

L/W
Ashley

To continue quietly doing what you're doing, despite professional set backs speaks volumes about you. My respect for you as a human being and high regard for your actions have just increased. Thoughts and prayers offered.

Very sorry to hear about it. Let me know if there's something I can do.

You are in my thoughts and prayers Gary, hopefully things turn around quickly!

Tony

Wow guys!! Thanks for the thoughts and prayers.

Yeah, it's been a real roller coaster ride these last few weeks but so far, so good. Still too early to say too much but I'm optimistic.

The OpFTH stuff and Fantasy Football have both been good diversions for me lately. You guys that were in my leagues, thanks a ton. I had such a good time, even Neal's league where I lost both of my playoff games. And Dean (you sumonibiyutch :p), I have enjoyed working the lines and sending out the Troop boxes. I don't keep count, but I guess I've sent 20-25 boxes this year to probably 5-6 different people. My kids and wifey have gotten into it with me as well. The support I've gotten from local friends as well as those on CP has been fantastic and has been a real blast for me.

We had a very nice Christmas here thanks in large part to some great kids and probably the greatest wife one could hope for. I have to believe that 2009 will be a much better year. Thanks again for everything guys. You've all made my day.

Gary