• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Souldog memorial herf

beyond the band

cantankerous newb
As discussed earlier it's been a year since we lost him. I am proposing a herf.
There is a new Lounge opening up in Corona at Dos Lagos. It's the same guy that owns Zafutos in Ontario.
He's just about ready to open. Corona seems like a place that could be doable for SD OC and LA Guys.
Plus supporting a new B&M in the process. That my brothers is a Soulpup approved activity.

They should be open within the next week. I was there yesterday and the humi is being seasoned and they are just waiting on the final inspection by the city.
Should be open by next week.

Let's get some dates up
Discuss...

The only issue with a Friday I see is the 91 is a bitch for the guys coming from LA 

As with last year, I won't be their physically, but will HERF here with an appropriate beverage and his favorite stick.

Yeah, Fridays are bad on the 91. How about a Saturday?

Im in, as schedule allows, per the usual...

Sorry guys - I would really like to be there, but I'm out of town for Passover on the 11th. Saturdays just don't seem to be hitting for me in April.

FWIW, I'd happily use my Fastrak on the 91(and bring anybody who wants to come with me) if we decided to do it on a Friday like March 27, April 3, or April 17. Sundays also work for me in April... 19th, and 25th.

If April 11 works for everybody else, don't take this as a "hey guys, let's work around my schedule..." If all else fails, I will be there in spirit.

Wish I could make it down for this guys, my work schedule has me stuck in the bay area for the time being but I will be there in spirit.

So how about the 11th then? Matt I'll see you This Friday.

We go ahead and ink the 11th?