• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Special Edition Pepin Le Bijou

northernmoris

FFOX Whore
I would assume most boxes are landing today. I was lucky enough to have a early day of work, but not lucky enough to smoke one.. Here are some pictures, if any of you guys have the pleasure of smoking any, feel free to add some reviews and pictures.

2011-05-05_15-37-48_769.jpg

2011-05-05_15-41-02_265.jpg

2011-05-05_15-40-37_423.jpg

Those look mighty fine. I would love to get a box, but it's just not in the cards right now.

Hope mine made it today, thanks for sharing. Will burn one this weekend.

What a gorgeous presentation. Those bands are some of the most handsome bands I've seen. Hope you guys enjoy them.

Mine came today and am smoking one now. Strong black pepper to start, but soon mellows nicely. Still a full strength smoke that is perfect for my palate. Perfect draw with tons of bluish white smoke that is very rich. Flavors of earth and sweetened dark chocolate in the finish so far. Thoroughly enjoying this excellent cigar.

What a gorgeous presentation. Those bands are some of the most handsome bands I've seen. Hope you guys enjoy them.

Clint takes his "handsome bands" compliments seriously. The walls of his basement are covered in Menudo posters.

What a fantastic looking cigar, reviews please guy's. Especially Greg ( kingantz ), I love your reviews Bro.

<sigh> and all the mail lady brought today was another "rescue donkey" solicitation mail. :(

Those are some great looking sticks. I wish I had the funds right now to pick up a box. Maybe I will be able to snag a 5er in the near future.

Got mine yesterday and just fired one up! :)

Standard Le Bijou presentation(signed), just a new size. I wonder if the boxes were already there? ;)

Pre-light was intense raspberry.

Flavor is good I'm smoking it too fast! Cocoa, fruit, and spice on the exhale. YUM! :thumbs:

Thanks, AL!

Steve

Standard Le Bijou presentation(signed), just a new size. I wonder if the boxes were already there? ;)

Flavor is good I'm smoking it too fast! Cocoa, fruit, and spice on the exhale. YUM! :thumbs:

Thanks, AL!

Steve

Did you eat it? Sounds like it would go good with a small bowl of vanilla ice cream.. :laugh:

Nice review, now I have to smoke one later..

Thanks, AL!

Steve

Steve, I had to smoke about 5 of them to believe that it was rasberry that I was tasting. I thought I was crazy at first. Only some of the boxes I've sampled from 16 boxes so far have that really distinct flavor. Some are more heavy Cocoa, some are super intense spice. I think after a lay down they will be a little more consistent.

These are great, very complex, and I tasted intense fruit as well (I thought more cherry, then Raspberry)...They taste NOTHING like the normal Le Bijou blend, and that is a good thing...

People are going to be sorry they missed these, I have a feeling...

~brooks

Got mine, thought the box and fancy seal were awesome. Gave it a 6 hour rest in the hum then I just had to try one. Holy chit Sherlock, that is some smoke. In truth, it kicked my azz, but I was smiling while falling. May just sit out tonight with some Hennessy and contemplate how to build a boom box zapper. Definitely a full tilt smoke.