• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Spiders

Wascal

Captive of the Dark Side
member? list today at 2:45 pm 59 guests , 9 members 3 anonymous members.

61 user(s) active in the past 15 minutes
49 guests, 10 members 2 anonymous members

@ 3:15 PM EDT

I doubt they are spiders. Usually 40 spiders aren't going to show up at the same time nor will they sty this long.

Has there been an article published about us somewhere?

I doubt it's any kind of LE surveillance either, though the thought crossed my mind, cos a) 40 of em woudln't log on at once, and b) they aren't that stupid.

I can't think of any recent happening here that'd cause much of a stir, so I'd probably go with Lumberg's guess. Any guests wanna take a moment to register and let us know?

That's crazy... most of the time, that number goes unnoticed, but it is rather high. Maybe just a big in the system? Server lag so when a guest actually leaves CP, they're still logged in? Dunno... probably a logical explanation for this.

vewyphishy said:
Dunno... probably a logical explanation for this.
The aliens are clearly trying to get into our brains at our place of leisure. Fortunately, I have my tinfoil hat!

alexgtp said:
im sure they are just bots..

trying to get info...
I seriously doubt they are bots;

bots don't keep hours. Yet the guest count was highest in mid-afternoon. this morning ae 9:48 EST there are only 29 guests.

Let's keep track of the number of guests today again at around 2-3PM EST. I'm willing to wager we average more than 29 guests at that time.