• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Spot the fakes

LOL. I actually sent this moron a question pointing out everything wrong with that. I wonder if he'll respond...

That is unf'nbelievable! :laugh: At least there are no bids on this moron's schmit.

heh... what a joke...

Just looked at it briefly, but...

1) Glass top box Cohibas == as fake as it gets

2) Cohiba brand has not been around for 57 years

3) Claims the cigars are pre-embargo, yet they use current (fake) Habanos stickers

4) "Original" is a very strange box code, not sure what factory that is :)

5) "Hecho en Cuba" wasn't added to the boxes until 1960 (it was in English prior to that)

6) "Totalmente a mano" wasn't added until 1989

7) "Habanos S.A." wasn't added until 1994

8) The "Habanos" sticker is in the wrong corner

9) The Cuba warranty seal is in the wrong place and looks cheaply printed

I'm sure there are plenty of other things wrong too...

Moki, take a bow man. Great performance!

His answer in total is:"the whole ebay thing is that if you brought it out of the country before the embargo act then you can sell it on ebay.... you follow?" That was for the Montes. For the Cohibas he said: "thanks, I have recieved a lot of other emails..."

I bet he has!

Crap, how stupid of me -- how could I overlook the obvious?

10) Cello on the "Cohiba Robustos" -- real Cohibas do not come with cello on 'em

AVB said:
His answer in total is:"the whole ebay thing is that if you brought it out of the country before the embargo act then you can sell it on ebay.... you follow?" That was for the Montes. For the Cohibas he said: "thanks, I have recieved a lot of other emails..."

I bet he has!
[snapback]170122[/snapback]​

He said the same thing in reply to me. I said to him:

I follow. But misrepresenting the cigars as being 57 years old is being disingenuous. In addition, these are fake Cuban cigars; they are not from Cuba:

http://www.cigarnexus.com/counsel/counterfeit/index.html

(please scroll down to point #11)

I'm glad you guys were able to save some unsuspecting person from buying from that jacka$$.

Good Job :thumbs: