• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SS 2020 Participant list

bfreebern

Yada, Yada, Yada.
Let's get this moving and make it the biggest SS to date. Below are the members that have signed up and have sent me their info (address/phone/etc) in a PM.

If I'm missing anyone, let me know. I will use this thread going forward, to list all participants.

1. cabaiguan juan
2. CBoukal
3. Tall Paul
4. drunkfish3
5. modo22
6. Thoughts
7. TexasTraveler
8. smellysell
9. thinde
10. CigSid
11. CgarDan
12. Acclaym
13. bluue13
14. Smokin' Sims
15. {tpc}
16. H. Vachon
17. Brickhouse
18. ConDaddy
19. SKYDIVNEKD
20. kann
21. PaulTra
22. Pugman1943
23. Cparker
24. investandprosper
25. Breedy
26. ironpeddler
27. grateful1
28. cody5thou
29. Gonz
30. Matt R
31. wingman1974

Last edited:
Yeah I haven't met a couple of the requirements so I'm cool watching this year and jumping on it next. I have a very hectic december scheduled so probably best anyways.

Ok. What’s a vherf? Is this a COVID thing? Shit, do I need a computer fit this thing??? View attachment 35848
It’s an online zoom meeting where a bunch of us hang out, smoke cigars, and recently have had some cigar tasting sessions. Shots can be involved if you choose. Also on occasion you get to listen in while one of us gets yelled at by our wives. It’s a great time!!

Ok. What’s a vherf? Is this a COVID thing? Shit, do I need a computer fit this thing???
If you’re phone can handle that emoji, it can handle the v-herf! Come join us! Everyday Saturday from 8pm-Whenever we get too drunk to stay awake 🤣

If you’re phone can handle that emoji, it can handle the v-herf! Come join us! Everyday Saturday from 8pm-Whenever we get too drunk to stay awake 🤣
That is EST and the link is at the to of the page.

It’s an online zoom meeting where a bunch of us hang out, smoke cigars, and recently have had some cigar tasting sessions. Shots can be involved if you choose. Also on occasion you get to listen in while one of us gets yelled at by our wives. It’s a great time!!

That is EST and the link is at the to of the page.

Keep your damn party line information, off my participation list!

On a side note, who else is ready for the Santas Helpers thread or is that not PC anymore?