• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

St Louis and Columbia - Who's around?

JHolmes763

Drinkin' the koolaid
I'll be in St Louis and Columbia the week of Mar 30th. Any recommendations on smoke shops to check out? Anyone around there that wants to link up?

Kansas City area is in May. Hopefully Brad and I will get a chance to get together.

JHolmes763 said:
I'll be in St Louis and Columbia the week of Mar 30th. Any recommendations on smoke shops to check out? Anyone around there that wants to link up?

Kansas City area is in May. Hopefully Brad and I will get a chance to get together.

I will be around STL, its after spring break and would like to get together if you have the time.  The Hill Cigar Co has a smoking room as well as a nice selection, (BYOB), Alcorn Cigars, Charles P. Stanley cigar bar and a few others.  There are also some restaurants/bars which allow smoking and I belong to a couple of clubs which also allow smoking cigars and have a stash.

That'd be great! I don't know what my schedule will be exactly, but I'll keep you updated.

Great, looking forward to it.

It was nice to meet you, hopefully we can do it again soon.

I had a great time. I'll be back tomorrow and Wednesday night. Staying out in Maryland Heights again so it's closer to the office. Let me know if you want to grab dinner or something on Wednesday.