• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Stanley Cup Playoff's - Pens vs. Flyers - Premium 5'r bet

cookie_1978

It is that time of year again. Any Philadelphia fans want to put up a premium 5'r on the opening series between the two clubs?

First reply in this thread gets the bet.

It should be a great series.

LETS GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!!

JONESY!.....you have a challenge to your beloved Fliers by a fan of Ernest & Julio Gallo :rolleyes:

It all starts Wednesday night. I think whoever wins this series will represent the East in the Stanley Cup Finals.

It'll be a fun series to watch.

Here's a preview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgKCdGnVJxM&sns=em

You should have a side bet for # of fights won! :laugh:

If nothing else, this should be an entertaining series to watch due to the bad blood between the teams. You have the two highest scoring teams in the league, two of the top PP units, and the most penalized team in the NHL. I'm guessing that at least two of these game go for at least 10+ goals.

That was a horrible loss by Pittsburgh last night. To say that Friday's game is a must win for Pittsburgh is putting it mild. I was lucky enough to be at the game. The atmosphere at the end of one was great. You want to talk about a 180 - You could have heard a pin drop after the OT goal went in by Philly. Thank God it is a seven game series.

LETS GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good way to start off the series. It seems as if the Flyers can't win unless they're down by at least two goals.

Poor Pens fans in the Bear suits must have been disappointed! :laugh:

As you know I am not a fan of either team but that game was OUTSTANDING! Hit after Hit and fast pace that is what playoff hockey is all about!

Paul

Love that non call on the offsides....if you can't beat them legit...cheat!

Yea that sucked, but we still should have beat them with the lead at home. Breaks like that tend to even out over a series. Hope we get some breaks starting tomorrow. Must win game for Pgh.

Love that non call on the offsides....if you can't beat them legit...cheat!

That wasn't cheating Shorty. That was a missed call by the linesman. Take your hate for my Flyers and use it for something productive....as much as you have, you'd be unstoppable!

:laugh: ....so much for home ice advantage. You gotta love the look on Crosby's face when he gets called for a penalty....it's almost like he's saying "How dare you call a penalty on me, don't you know I'm Sidney Crosby??". I'm glad the boys are taking it to Malkin also. I don't think I've ever seen a player take as many after the whistle shots on players as he does.