• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Stepthirteen in Cinci July 11-14

stepthirteen

Either get busy living, or get busy dying
So I am apparently going to be in Cinci July 11-14. I will have most evenings available, so if anyone whats to get together shoot me a PM. Also if anyone is aware of any good places to smoke please let me know :).

Jim

I hope you are staying either downtown or close to the river. The mere scent of burning tobacco leaves in Ohio could lead to a felony warrant for your arrest. Pathetic smoking ban. That being said, if you are near the river then you are near the friendly confines (for now) of the Commonwealth of Kentucky.

I will get you some information. ;)

Sweet! You are only 5 minutes from The Party Source which has the best NC prices. You are also only 5 minutes from The Beer Sellar in Newport, KY. When it gets closer, PM me. We can meet up down at The Beer Sellar for a smoke and a beverage

Hey Jim

Can it be? That you and I will have an STFU herf in Cinci? :) Coming in to town the 11th. can do that evening but will be tied up. LMK!

Best,

Joe

Step, like it's been said, Newport is just across the river (on the good side of the Ohio River), and the Party Source has some awesome sticks at great prices. Then, we have Beer Sellar, Hooters, Hofbrau House, etc to enjoy the company. :thumbs:

I'll be around, each work day, after 4pm. Sunday is open, as of now. If y'all wanna try to get up for a smoke, PM me, and we can set one up.

Floyd T.

Jim,

I will make sure to arrange my plans to be in Cinci to see you. PM me your phone number and we will make plans and naturally include as many brothers as possible. :thumbs:

Let me know when you guys get your plans firmed up a little bit. I flew to KC so the 3 hour drive to Cincy is a no-brainer

I arrive tomorrow! I sent out several PMs so if we can make it work lets get together!! I am loving this!!

Jim

Just so everyone knows, we are meeting at The Beer Sellar at 5PM.

PM me your cell number if you want to sit with us and I'll find you :thumbs:

Thanks to everyone who met with me during my visit! It was a joy!!

Jim