• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Still here

Wascal

Captive of the Dark Side
Still around, just not posting as much lately. Have purchased 8, 1/2 lb bags of different tobaccos and 5 different 4oz tins in the last 2 months. Plus 6 new pipes. With all that smoking just haven't had time to post. If interested the pipes I like the most so far is a Rad Davis handmade tulip. Tobacco is McClelland 2015.

PAD = pipe acquisition disorder TAD = tobacco acquisition disorder The onslaught of both causing the relief of CAD = cigar acquisition disorder. Simpler put, I'm buying more pipes and tobacco than cigars latley.

Hey G. Michael :thumbs:

Glad you checked in :)

How the rails been treating you lately? You smoke that pipe while you're driving trains? :D

Did you pick up one of those Rad Davis' that he put on sale? I got one of his and it's absolutely beauriful! Been buying 4 0z. tins like crazy, but have yet to get some of that 2015 I keep hearing so much about.

And, like you, cigars have taken a back seat to pipes recently..... :0

Yes, I'm smoking the pipes on the trains. :love: I actually bought 2 of the Rad's that were onsale. :thumbs:

gutterpipe said:
You can smoke on trains over there?
[snapback]208660[/snapback]​

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Good thing Chessie doesn't have some freakin' anti-tobacco company policy. Otherwise, Wascal would quit :laugh:

Quit the JOB that is, NOT smoking :D

Engineer? On a train? Smoking? My God, this sounds like a black-and-white movie (of which I have many very fond memories, BTW, so don't get the wrong idea. We're just so tied up by the nanny-state over here it's hard to explain). I'm jealous.