• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Stock up for you summer time smokin'

NorcalMark

Hey Guys,

It's been a little while since I have been around. Had some family issues. The passing of my FIL, moving a couple of times, dealing with the sale of the building I am in. Lease is up. I could go on and on. We all got problems, hahaha. 

I wanted to get back to some good old fashion cigar sales for you guys.

I have some Four Kicks and Quesada Moltov for sale

Quesada Moltov $59.95 shipped

Four kicks Robusto $141.20ea (4 boxes available)
Four kicks sublime $150.80ea (3 boxes available)
Four kicks Robusto Extra $153.92 shipped (2 boxes available)

some shipping will be added to all orders.

I needed to show you the cost with out shipping. These are even cheaper than the website.

PM me if you are interested. It feels good to be stress free.

Mark from Tower Cigars

Good to see you back Mark, sorry to hear you are going through some tough times.  For all of you newer members that may not know Mark, he is one of the good guys and will definitely take care of you and your cigar needs.......  :)   :thumbs:   :cool:

stogieman said:
Good to see you back Mark, sorry to hear you are going through some tough times.  For all of you newer members that may not know Mark, he is one of the good guys and will definitely take care of you and your cigar needs.......  :)   :thumbs:   :cool:

x2

Good to see you around again Mark.  Hope everything smooths out for you.

stogieman said:
X3....nice to see you back, Mark.  Hope things go easier for you going forward.  Have to give you a call, sooner than later..... :cool:

Marky Mark and the tobaccy bunch!

Mark's good peeps. :thumbs: