• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Stone Russian Imperial Stout

ChiTown_Huck

2006 vintage. YUM! Pairs well with Anejo No. 55. I gotta learn to make an Imperial Stout this good.

I was just eyeing a bottle of that while I moved all my beer into my almost finished cellar. Ended up drinking and Edmund Fitz instead, but damn I love Stone IRS.

I have had a few different Stones and each was amazing in their own special way. Loved them.
I had one at the local pub in baltimore the other day.

Last night however i popped the cork on a bottle of Chimay Grand Reserva. Damn was that smooth

One of the best Stone RIS vintages, in fact the beer that pushed me over the edge.

Back in 06 I was a craft beer fan but hadn't made the leap into full on beer freak/aficionado mode. I tried this and it was so good I decided I had no choice but to get a case and thus my cellar began. :love:

2006 vintage. YUM! Pairs well with Anejo No. 55. I gotta learn to make an Imperial Stout this good.
Me thinks we need to try our hand at making something like this! I think if we make it soon, it should be in prime shape for Xmas, what d'ya say?