• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Storing your Climmax beads in pantyhose.

statelandman

Let me tell you why storing your Climmax beads in knotted up pantyhose is a good idea. I used to store my Climmax beads in an open top tupperware container in my coolidor. It never occurred to me that one day, as I had the coolidor open and my Climmax beads container on my desktop, that I could, in a display of unbelievable clumsiness, knock the container of beads off with my elbow. The resulting cascade of beads bounced all over my office carpet, under my desk, into my coolidor containing 9 open boxes of cigars, under my computer table, under my office armoir, and literally right out the door.
Thanks to spending the next hour on my hands and knees with a dustpan and broom, I now have the cleanest carpet in town. The container of Climmax beads, unfortunately, does not look so hot, since it also now contains lint, old staples, bent paper clips, bits of old corn chips and pretzels, and other miscellaneous office debris. The wheels of my office chair continue to go "crunch" ever time I move around, but what the heck. Looks like Vern might be getting a new order from me pretty soon.

Oh dude, that plain SUX. Too bad he can't make those beeds Square instead of round, huh :p

I am going to put the beads in my desktop iside my puck, nice and neat!!

I use pantyhose in the fridgedor becuase it maximizes the breathable surface area.

Emo

I've seen this suggested before, and I was wondering...

to do this, do you put the beads in a tupperware container, add the water, let the beads soak up the water, and then put them in the hose?

mhn said:
I've seen this suggested before, and I was wondering...

to do this, do you put the beads in a tupperware container, add the water, let the beads soak up the water, and then put them in the hose?
I put my beads in a mason jar along with my meter. After 2 hours the meter read %66. I knew that it read +1% so the beads were ready to go. I have never had to recharge my beads, or dry them out. You may be in luck when they arive.

Once my new custom humidor is finished I am definitely going to have to order me some of those!

Thinking of rigging something up where the panty hose bag is sorta suspended somehow.