• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

STRANGE

EdGar

SUPERIOR MEMBER
What is the strangest thing you have ever seen or heard of?I recently witnessed a man brought into the ER, where I work, he was found wondering around in his underwareand carrying a Turket feather(nothing else)
on the Interstate Highway. He was obviousley duranged and confused.
This guy had, what looked like brownies in his armpits(I wasn't getting close enough to find out what it really was) and he kept picking pieces off and eating it. THEN, he was stretching his testicals(the whole sac) up to his nipples.
When we asked him for his belongings he graciously gave up his undies, but when we went for his feather the fight was on. we wrestled this guy for 20 min. trying to get that thing. Don't really know what happen to the guy after he was admitted to the hospitol but this was so bizarr that I thought I would share it with you...

Gee... Thanks for sharing. Now I'll have to put off dinner for an hour or so to let the image fade. ;)

I suddenly have lost the urge for dessert. Yes it was brownies.

After seeing the responses the EdGar got, :)
I have to change my story I was going to share.
I have worked many years in state institutions for the criminally insane.Hmmmmm.....got to think of something.......
Deb

Ummm. OK. That's pretty strange. I'm gonna have to go and think about this. I dunno what I've seen that was stranger. Maybe my son when he was around two but he was so funny it was ok. He's almost normal now.

Sadowryder, Do you work with the Dommers and Son of Sams or the real sickos????

Ed, is the new winner of the Lets Make Dawn Puke Award!

Okay Ed, Good one. I had something strange happen to me once. At the last job that I had, the area where we had our offices was said to be haunted. This 10 block area was supposed to have been built on some ancient Hawaiian burial grounds. Anyway, I was sitting in the training office finishing up my paperwork for the night. When for no reason the TV (which is used for training purposes) in the office came on all by itself. I checked the TV closely and there was no reason (timer) for this to happen. Then about a minute later the office got cold, I mean really cold for about 10 seconds then returned back to normal. Waited for another five minutes, nothing happened , so I just stayed and finished my paperwork. This wasn't the first time this happened to me. There've been five previous instances in which I've left the office for awhile and locked it up. Then when I'd return, the TV would be on. This was, though the first time I actully saw it go on by itself. There've been many other things that have happened there to other employees, but this is the only one that happened to me personally.

Holy Crap Sam...good thing he didn't take you out...you are involved in a few passes right now, they would get to your door and then what?:) Just kidding buddy. I'm glad nothing happened to ya (or anyone else). A strange thing that happend to me once was also in a car. It was in drivers education years and years ago. It was the first time i was on the Freeway. My instructor insisted I be in the left most lane going 50 in a 55 zone. People were flickin' me off, honking their horns...it was bad. Anyway, here I am in drivers #### when all of a sudden...BOOM! The car starts to shake violently. The stering wheel was very hard to contol. I powered it over 4 lanes and exited into the getto. When I say getto, I mean Houston has some getto that you would be affraid to walk down the strret if you were broke, dirty, and had a 9mm in your hand- know what I'm sayin'? Anyway, I pull over into the gas station and (right now everyone reading this is saying, "it's a flat, it's a flat.) NOTHING is wrong with the car! We drove slow through the getto and nothing happened after we go to the gas station. It was weird. The worst part about this story is that I had to drive the car ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE DRIVERS ED PLACE (about 15 miles)!!! Strange, i don't know; pain in the ass, most definitly.

one day im goin ta learn to speil. When I worked as a medical photographer for a teaching hospital I saw many strange things. Like the guy with no nose. Only a triangle shaped hole like a pumpkin. Another time, I was called to the emergency room one day to photograph an accident victim. A car wreck. The driver's head had been lopped off when he ran under a semi-truck. The weird thing about it was that it turns out I knew the guy, not to mention the fact that seeing a human being with no head is pretty dog gone weird in and of itself. Sad. I did not like him in high school. Years later, it was tough to photograph him in this, shall we say, compromised position. This tale, while not so strange or unusual in a hospital environment, was indeed strange to me, knowing the subject was someone I knew and formerly disliked. I felt bad that I had spoken negatively about him previously. May he now rest in peace.JerryG(not wanting to eat brownies or pumpkin pie for a long time)

When my family and I were at the beach on this last Tuesday, we stopped at a park for lunch and for me to get a rest while the girls frolicked on the beach. The first thing that I did when we stopped was visit the can,while there I noticed that the feller in the stall next to me didn't move or make a sound and I thought to myself that it was odd. After lunch I took a nap and the girls went to the beach. I woke up two hours later and went to the can again, you can imagine my surprise to see that the guy was still in the same stall and it appeared that he had not moved. I wasn't sure what to do so I asked if he was ok..no answer,so I asked Louder ... still no answer. I didn't have any desire to open the stall door so I called 911. About five minutes later the sheriff arrived and went in to check. I heard him holler at the guy three times and finally when he identified himself as the law, the guy responded that he just had a bad stomach ache. I was relieved that I hadn't discovered a corpse, but I think something more was going on than a stomach ache. Well, at least it gave me a story.

So, early one morning, my partner and I go to arrest this guy from the Czech Republic who had a felony conviction. I go to the front door of the second floor apartment where he was living. My partner is at the foot of the stairs. I knock on the door, he opens the door but the chain is connected. I tell him who I am and what his immediate future is. He claims that if I let him close the door he'll undo the chain. We have a slight pushing match which he wins. My partner runs around to the back of the apartment and see the guy beating on the window screen with a medium sized teddy bear (so it wouldn't hurt his hand). My partner flashes his light at him to make sure he knows he's beat and to convince him not to jump out of a second floor window.The guy opens the front door, holding his teddy bear in his arm. He claims to have had the heddy since he was a child and its the only thing he wants to take with him back to the Czech Republic. I know its no too strange, but its funny.