• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Summer time

NiteSeer

"Summer time..........and the livin is easy" However, fall is approaching and that's good news because that means less lawn cutting and more cigar smoking! Have a good day.

I hear ya on that. I'm about sick of cuttin' the lawn every 4 days. Plus good cigar smoking weather is starting to show up :thumbs:

I'd rather have summer and watch my gardener keep cutting the lawn. :laugh:

Besides, there is no winter in San Diego...move on down guys, nice people to herf with here.

Brian

I cut grass twice a year!

But late summer early fall is prime cigar smoking weather! Let the fun begin :thumbs:

Besides, there is no winter in San Diego...move on down guys, nice people to herf with here.

Brian

Every time I tell my "gardner" to cut the lawn...."she" says, cut it your damn self then goes on about how she does all the work around the house.

Maybe I need a new "gardner".

:laugh:

Brian

Every time I tell my "gardner" to cut the lawn...."she" says, cut it your damn self then goes on about how she does all the work around the house.

Maybe I need a new "gardner".

:laugh:

Wyatt, your gardner is better looking than Brian's and she'll sleep with you!