• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Summertime is here!

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
My favorite season! :) What's everyone doing for summer? Any fun vacation's planned? It's been really busy over here, so I don't know what my plans are. Maybe a trip to Las Vegas or something. So, let's hear what everyone's plans are.- Rod

Heading for Seattle and the Pacific NW with the family in August . A little sad about this vacation. My wife and I figure this may be the last big summer vacation with the kids. The oldest is a senior in high school this coming year and he is planning on taking some college courses next summer.

Heading to S. Carolina and Florida in July....
I know, I know....Should be doing this in February, but that's the way it happens. Will be spending a lot of time in the water. No tourist traps just visiting family.

Hey Shadow, if you happen to make it to the Portland area and can get a night away let me know. I could probably arrange for vern, ormdh, and myself to meet you somewhere and have a cigarpass.com min-herf!

Dave I'll let you know. We are still setting up our plans. All I know is I got the plane tickets and a hotel reservation in Seattle.