• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Super Bowl Beerzzz.. What's it going to be!?

denverdog

Not now chief, I’m in the F**kin zone.
I am getting ready to run down to the cellar and start the transfer of the game day brews to the fridge. I am thinking a Hercules IPA for hops, maybe a an Old Guardian for a Barleywine, and not sure what else yet... What about the rest of you??

Elephant_Beer.jpg

DOG pull An ELAPHANT beer out for me if you have one, use to love them things.

You cooking anything up Jonas? We're gonna do a little tasting at my house during the game, so I'm smoking up a butt, makings some carnitas and green chili, Swissy's salmon spread, and the typical chips/dip, crackers, etc.

The beer lineup, at least to start with:
La Folie Falling Rocks
05 Doggie Claws
06 Gratitude (red wax, I think it's 06)
Westy 8 (MX > :thumbs: )

There will be others too, just not sure what yet. Only nice thing about my cellar being in the 40s at the moment is I don't have to plan ahead, can just have whatever catches my eye while I'm down there.

*speaking in a soft, timid voice*

I got a... a uhh... ya....... *sigh*.... a..... *clears throat*.... 6er of Goose Island?

Swill compared to what you snobs drink. :p

Jay, I am going to go get one of those and drink it just for you my man. :thumbs:

Justin that is an awesome lineup! Let me know how the Falling Rock version compares with the normal. Food, yep. I smoked a brisket overnight, I am firing up the turkey fryer and cooking up some fried pickles, jalapeno slices, catfish and onion rings later as well, a little sumfin for everyone. Should be a good day. :cool:

I got a... a uhh... ya....... *sigh*.... a..... *clears throat*.... 6er of Goose Island?

No way, Goose Island makes great beer! Which one did you get?

Jay, I am going to go get one of those and drink it just for you my man. :thumbs:

Justin that is an awesome lineup! Let me know how the Falling Rock version compares with the normal. Food, yep. I smoked a brisket overnight, I am firing up the turkey fryer and cooking up some fried pickles, jalapeno slices, catfish and onion rings later as well, a little sumfin for everyone. Should be a good day. :cool:

No mushrooms? :laugh:

No way, Goose Island makes great beer! Which one did you get?

I agree, Goose Island kicks ass! Wish we got it out here.

I forgot the shrooms mang! 3 hours @ Sams Club and I walk out without the fooooking mushrooms.

Shit! Didn't know it was looked so highly upon by the beer crowd. I live in Indiana. Can get that stuff all day long. Got a 6er of Pere Jacques. Last one the place had!

:whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

I forgot the shrooms mang! 3 hours @ Sams Club and I walk out without the fooooking mushrooms.

Oh well, I'm not there to burn the shit out of my mouth in a drunken hunger panic anyways!

HAHA, I forgot about that! "Hey guys, these just came out of the fryer so they are RIDICULOUSLY HOT." Too late, you already hammered 2 or 3 and are waling in pain. :laugh:

Oh well, I'm not there to burn the shit out of my mouth in a drunken hunger panic anyways!

HAHA, I forgot about that! "Hey guys, these just came out of the fryer so they are RIDICULOUSLY HOT." Too late, you already hammered 2 or 3 and are waling in pain. :laugh:

It was worth it.

Good looking out, I will have the MOTI. "A" in your honor

Great beer lineups guys and awesome food selections. I wish I were watching the game at your houses. I'm going with a Oak Aged Yeti IS for the game.

Great beer lineups guys and awesome food selections. I wish I were watching the game at your houses. I'm going with a Oak Aged Yeti IS for the game.

Oak Aged Yeti is about as good as it gets!

Just added smoked salmon to the lineup as well. The smoker was still hot and I had a few fresh filets so after a quick bath in a bourbon and brown sugar sauce, they are on.

Just added smoked salmon to the lineup as well. The smoker was still hot and I had a few fresh filets so after a quick bath in a bourbon and brown sugar sauce, they are on.

Nice! I made Jim's salmon spread with some trout that we caught the other day that I smoked up this morning.

Troeg Brothers Mad Elf Ale for kick-off and the first quarter.

Hopness Monster for the rest of the game.

A Blue Moon with the wife and then I am breaking into some of Kristen's Beer PIF! Thanks!

Had to pull an Opus PerfecXion X, and a Carbonated Strawberry Kiwi Water. A good vintage. 2009. LOL

Perfecxion.gif
FR1LT.jpg