• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Super Bowl Squares 2019 FULL

JMHO but I say split it up. Half time and final are the big winners. Also, make sure you reserve enough money to pay for shipping to the winners. I'd rather see a little left over than ANYTHING coming out of your pocket.
Yeah what he said!

JMHO but I say split it up. Half time and final are the big winners. Also, make sure you reserve enough money to pay for shipping to the winners. I'd rather see a little left over than ANYTHING coming out of your pocket.

Agreed.

Agreed, and money sent…

Alright folks we will stay with splitting the prizes up. Final and half being bigger than 1st and 3rd.

Bill and Freebern your money is in.

Bruce is working the grid and it should be ready soon.

5 spots left so help me get them filled!

Paul

I concur, especially with the part about making sure you have enough to cover shipping. The split doesn't have to be exact, but I think the final should be the best prize and the half better than the quarters.

FYI The Grid is dead so Im working on Plan B. Stand by. I will be posting soon and I will need to have spots picked by you guys in order of when you signed up.

Just realized you were talking about Superbowl Squares for 2019 SB. If there is room I will play.

Ok this is what we have to do. Please pick your 5 spots by number from the picture and I will updat the spread sheet. We will do this for the first 5 people then I will update the picture. So @thinde @Nihon_Ni @tone-ny @StatHaldol Please Pick you 5 spots.
Grid.jpg

I pick 1,12, 60, 84, 99

The next 5 people cant pick till you have made your picks.

Thank you,
Paul