• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Super Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoventryCat86

Corresponding authority
Tomorrow (no I mean today) is Super Tuesday and I think 22 states are holding presidential primaries. I'm the Registrar of Voters in my town so I have to get up in 3 1/2 hours and work the freakin' polls ALL day, 5:15 am until well after 9:00 pm. :rolleyes:

Lucky for all of you, I probably won't be posting at all today after this. :D

If you're a Republican, vote for ROMNEY :D (sorry Rod, yeah I know "no politics" but c'mon at least let me have this one!), and if you're a Democrat vote for Hillary because she's easier to beat in November! :laugh:

McCain vs. Obama imo

More realistically Romney vs. Obama, that would be a great race

Now to make this cigar related... do any of them smoke? (hopefully not Hillary, that would kill it for me haha)

Its also Fat Tuesday aka Mardi Gras so I am wearing a necktie I bought on Bourbon St.

Lets see. Patriots are the red team and the Giants were the blue team.....I see the same result.

I am voting Clinton! The Republicans have ruined this country.

Lets see. Patriots are the red team and the Giants were the blue team.....I see the same result.

Agreed, though some Republican candidates could make it more interesting than others...

If you're a Republican, vote for PAUL :D

There, fixed that for you. It's not often that Ms. Crabtree gets caught making a mistake. :laugh:

Good on ya for putting in the time for your community Bill.

We already had ours here in Florida, as I'm certain most know. While McCain carried it for the "Republicans" (considering McCain's political record, it's best to put that term in quotations) and Hillary for the Dems, it's interesting that her so-called "win" will have absolutely no benefit for her on a statistical basis, no delegates, nada. It will be interesting to see whether that decision to eliminate all those delegates (for the Dems) and half for the Republicans will play out as this goes on, and whether they will try to "re-examine" it.

Tomorrow (no I mean today) is Super Tuesday and I think 22 states are holding presidential primaries. I'm the Registrar of Voters in my town so I have to get up in 3 1/2 hours and work the freakin' polls ALL day, 5:15 am until well after 9:00 pm. :rolleyes:

Lucky for all of you, I probably won't be posting at all today after this. :D

If you're a Republican, vote for ROMNEY :D (sorry Rod, yeah I know "no politics" but c'mon at least let me have this one!), and if you're a Democrat vote for Hillary because she's easier to beat in November! :laugh:

Seriously bro, is there really a difference.

Obama: He smokes, he snorted cocaine, and used to be one bad-ass hustler. The rest are lying to us. As always.

Bill, don't get me started....... :laugh:

My primary isn't till the 12th. Either way, come 8 PM, I'll be watching CNN with my laptop watching all the results. Damn California said not to expect their results until Wednesday Night because of paper ballots and more voters than usual. During the month of December, 240,000 people registered to vote in California...that is crazy.

I am really not all that thrilled with any of the candidates. They all seem the same to me with the exception of Ron Paul. Both Repubs and Dems all talk pretty much the same, just to different audiences.

Guess you could call me disenfranchised with the state of our union....

My primary isn't till the 12th. Either way, come 8 PM, I'll be watching CNN with my laptop watching all the results. Damn California said not to expect their results until Wednesday Night because of paper ballots and more voters than usual. During the month of December, 240,000 people registered to vote in California...that is crazy.

Don't you have some where to be tonight. :sign:

IMHO, I don't believe a political discussion or taking political sides on this forum is in the best interest of keeping a peaceful environment. Unless everyone can play nice, I believe politics is something one believes, and usually no matter what you do, you cant get anyone to change.

Just trying to avoid the drama, but I have a strong feeling politics is something we just need to leave out of discussion here.

If Im out of bounds saying that, someone please let me know, however, I don't believe politics should be brought in here.

EDIT: Direct quote from the Lobby's Fine Text
"Please refrain from discussing politics and other "touchy" subjects, as they tend to cause flame wars. "

I would hope that this thread is not about politics, but your duty as an American. Vote!

Doc.

and if you're a Democrat vote for Hillary because she's easier to beat in November! :laugh:

I think this is the only thing I've ever really disagreed with you on sir. :whistling:

I early voted, so She's already got my vote. This election is history in the making, and I'm proud to be a part of it, no matter how (as long as we get a Democrat in there) it turns out. :D :thumbs:

I am voting Clinton!

:whistling: :D

Nader Nader Nader! :whistling:

Oh - what Doc said... :thumbs:

It's not about the who or poo...it's about the DO!

I would hope that this thread is not about politics, but your duty as an American. Vote!

Doc.

Nader Nader Nader! :whistling:

Oh - what Doc said... :thumbs:

It's not about the who or poo...it's about the DO!
Sadly, these types of threads usually turn out to be political in nature.

Go vote or caucus (as will I), but keep it to yourself and leave me the hell alone.

What politics have become in this country (and around the world) is an absolute disgrace.

Status
Not open for further replies.