• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

T/C Dimension......any of y'all ever shoot one?

SKYDIVNEKD

Call me "Walt Kowalski"
I have an opportunity to pick up a brand new one, in .308 cal.  It's kinda weird looking but for the money, plus an opportunity to p/u  .243 and 7mm-08 barrels for wholesale, I'm leaning in that direction.  I don't have a rifle in any of those calibers, so that's why I'm looking.

If any of y'all have shot one, please feel free to add your comments/thoughts.  I've read the reviews but most of them are from 2012.

Thanks for any input.

Floyd T.

Never shot a Dimension, Floyd, but I did shoot one of their 'Contender' pistols a while back.  Seems very well made, and the rifle you describe looks pretty cool.  Reasonably priced, too.

BBS, thanks for the input.  I can get a great price on it, just not sure.  Then, while looking, I saw a Springfield M1A.  Adult decisions suck!

Floyd T.

The M1A is completely bad ass.  I've got a handful of .223 AR platforms around here, but something in .308 and maybe .300BLK has my interest.  Current thoughts are doing an SBR in .300BLK and maybe picking up one of these:

https://www.pof-usa.com/16.5-p308-black.html

Bang for the buck, those POF .308's are pretty nice....already have an adjustable gas piston so running one with a can is simple stuff.  Haven't decided on anything, yet.  

So many wonderful expensive toys....so little checkbook to back them up with...... :laugh:

300 blk  goooooooood.  Then again, .308 is great too in that platform, hard to beat.  Then again again, I have never heard anyone regret getting an M1A

Goes without saying that if either of you guys makes it up to WA, we can head to the range and play with toys that go 'bang' and suppressed toys that go 'whoosh'...... :cool:

Picked up a M1A scout a couple of years ago. Gets more rounds through her than the AR or AK. Just pricey bullets. Need to learn to reload.

BlindedByScience said:
Goes without saying that if either of you guys makes it up to WA, we can head to the range and play with toys that go 'bang' and suppressed toys that go 'whoosh'...... :cool:
BBS, if Michelle and I ever trip out west, we'll do our darndest to get up yer way.  Made it out to Cody, WY a few years back.  Went to a dude ranch.  Really cool.  Until then, have fun with em and be safe.

Floyd T.