• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

T-Giving CRAWL in CHICAGO!

robnsue

SouthEast Ambassador
Hey guys HEADS UP!!!! I will be there!!

From MR.JERRY @ CIGARWEEKLY
I've got most of the details covered on this one. Start on the Friday morning after Thanksgiving at Jack Schwartz, hike to Iwan Reis (burning off turkey with every step). From there we head offf to O'Brien's for lunch, I've gotten the upstairs dinning room reserved (if we want it...comes with a wet bar!). Then it's off to the Up Down Tobacco Shop (250' north of O'Brien's). From there you might be sleepy enough that your going to want to go home.
Everyone that will be attending, please email me with your: Name, screen and email address. I'll be putting together a directory of the attendies, a map of our journey, business cards of all of out stops and maybe some surprises!!! More details to follow.

gkalal@leyendacigars.com

Alright!  I finally heard about a crawl before it was finished.  Can you send me all the info available?  
Also, I should tell you now - I'm officially "on-call" that day, so there is the possibility that I may have to cut out early or not make it at all.  Hopefully that won't happen.  If I had someone's cell phone number, I could find out where you guys are if I have work in the morning.  

Woo Hoo!!!
Looking forward to it!
Dave  :thumbs:

Dave, e-mail Mr. jerry..his e-mail is in Rob's post. He is setting this up and can let you know the full details. If I am able to go I'll get you my cell phone number. I won't know if I'll be able to make until that week though.

Dave, e-mail Mr. jerry..his e-mail is in Rob's post. He is setting this up and can let you know the full details. If I am able to go I'll get you my cell phone number. I won't know if I'll be able to make until that week though.

Hey Matt, I've sent you my cell # just in case. I know some people can be a little weird about giving theirs out.

Check your messenger.

Dave :thumbs:

Just got back for the festivities today. Wow, what an evening! I have tons of pictures to go through. Will post more later.

Dave :thumbs:

ANother great time with my Illinois friends! Thanks for the great cigars and wonderful company!!!