• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Table top lighter

Bsneed51

Habitual Threadjacker!
I've been thinking about picking up a table top lighter. I like the Xikar one, but it's a bit more than I think I want to spend. So I ask. ..what table top lighter do you have and do you like it?

Not my pic, but I have this one from Alec Bradley. It is pretty awesome.

Burner2-1024x818.jpg

See is any vendors have one as part of a package when you buy cigars.
Or at least one on sale.

I've a friend who carries one around with him like it's regular size.

Works for him

I own the small Bunsen you show. I also own a Vector that looks like the old blow torch we used to burn paint off a house. Cost about $80. What is great about it, is small sharp single flame that does spot corrections like a Surgeon. Also has an enormous gas tank.

In the end, it's your choice. But at least look at the Vector and be sure to shop it, lots of price variations.

Love that Xikar one, have seen it on sale around and on fleabay.

Vector Tri Pump. I'll never own another table lighter that isn't one.
I looked at that one. My only question is can you do any touch ups with it? I'm trying to avoid having 2 lighters outside with me at all times.

I looked at that one. My only question is can you do any touch ups with it? I'm trying to avoid having 2 lighters outside with me at all times.
That's the rub right there, touch ups and restarts near the end of the cigar.

Nope, I'd say that's a no. I keep my Vector out for use by friends and what not, but it isn't good on touch ups. I keep my S.T. Dupont on hand for that.