• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Taken out by Uptown Cigars!

Scottw

All,

As some of you may know, I had the opportunity to go to the Quad State Herf this year to benefit the Wounded Warriors program. After the herf, we headed up to Uptown Cigars where Isy, the guru himself had a gathering of BOTL's drinking and smoking away. It was great to meet Isy as I heard so much about him. All had a great time and their selection was dynamite. Fast forward a few weeks and I am home today with a sick wife and kids and then..........................a box? From Isreal at Uptown? I didn't order anything but he felt the need to smack my hind end around a bit. He sent some great smokes of which I have only tried one and have been looking at picking up the others.

Thank you Isy YOU MADE MY DAY! I cannot wait to get up to Kinston again. You da man!

Enjoy the smokes Scott! Thanks for coming and hanging out during the QSH. Oh...and it's Uptown Cigar...with no "s" at the end. ;)

Enjoy the smokes Scott! Thanks for coming and hanging out during the QSH. Oh...and it's Uptown Cigar...with no "s" at the end. ;)

Ah, thanks again brother. Now as I look at this post, I misspelled your name too as well as "Kingston". I'm a douche.
Anayway, you made my whole day.

Nice shot Isy. Scott is a good guy. Just watch it when you call him. He likes to breath heavily into the phone. :whistling:

DG

It is crazy how a couple of leaves can make someones day. Nice one Isy! :thumbs:

....we headed up to Uptown Cigars where Isy, the guru himself...
isytheguru.jpg

At least you weren't wearing that stupid hat!

Nice job Mr. M....

Great timing to help a guy through his day Isy! Great play.

Great hit Isy, Scott is a great guy and not too bad to hang out with.... :thumbs:

Thanks for setting me up Sam, as always it was great to see you at Jacks tonight. Chris it was great seeing you too but you have to pay me a royalty for that sig line so post lightly.