Tall Paul, man have I been waiting for this day

Secret Santa

CEO, North Pole Inc.
Paul you can't imagine how pleased I was to see your name on my nice list this year. I have been waiting to pay you a visit, and now your house in on my route!

So so many things, so many things that could be given to a man that deserves the best, I wonder if there are any preferences? I've got plenty of goodies for a man that supports those in service to their country and community. I have mad respect for that, and it shall be shown.

Did you ever get that house all finished up? I've been watching your Pats....I don't know, their record sure looks decent, but I'm not sure they have what it takes this year. Tom seems pretty frustrated, I think he misses Gronk.......doesn't everyone?

So, what have you been enjoying lately? You have any desires? Let me know because I sure don't want to screw this up, I gotta get this one right. Let's hear it!

bfreebern

Yada, Yada, Yada.
Diapers, paper towels, baby wipes.......................old IPAs, Yankee gear and a tribal tattoo. I think that covers it for Paul.

He's a good dude, seriously. He needs to be shown some love.

Tall Paul

"insecure little bitch"
Santa,
Great to hear from you and it sounds as though you have a good Idea on my likes and @bfreebern nailed it as well. LOL

The house is going good. I will be remodeling the last third of it this spring. I didn't want to be under construction where the TV is during football season. Yes Tom looks frustrated for sure and he has slowed down as expected at his age but there is still so much potential so we will see.

As for what I am smoking currently is typically CC's but I am on a two baby budget so that simply means I will smoke anything that is given to me. There is no extra cash these days for the cigar life as it all goes to daycare... LOL But simply I will smoke and enjoy anything you send my way and I am sure I will enjoy it as I know Santa wouldn't steer me wrong. As for drinks I do love a Hazy IPA of a stiff pour of Bourbon but again I will pretty much drink anything besides a Sour.

At the end of the day I am just happy to see you reach out as I have been so absent here this summer and fall.

Cheers to you and yours Santa!
Paul

Tall Paul

"insecure little bitch"
Santa Santa Santa! You truly went above and beyond. Can’t thank you enough and I look forward to all the contents. Now just wondering who the man is under that suit? My initial guess without looking up some stuff is it you @bfreebern ?

Either way Santa thank you again!

Paul