• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tat Jason

nfulton

Looks like the folks over at Cigar King have the Jason in stock and a 10% off coupon to boot.  I am in no way affiliated with the company.  Just trying to pass on a good deal.

Seems reasonable.  I will just add to this conversation that I have ordered from Cigar King and have been very pleased with the way they handle transactions.  So if there are any questions in regards to the quality of the business, I can confirm my transaction was top notch.

pinarello6 said:
Thank you for the information. I've been waiting for the dust to settle and pick up an undressed box. 
Much appreciated. 
Sorry, this comment was posted under a duplicate user name I have in error. Should have been posted under this user name. 
Regardless thanks for the information again. 

bucfan444 said:

Thank you for the information. I've been waiting for the dust to settle and pick up an undressed box. 
Much appreciated. 
Sorry, this comment was posted under a duplicate user name I have in error. Should have been posted under this user name. 

???

tomthirtysix said:

Much appreciated. 

???

How many usernames do you have, Tom?

Josh said:

Much appreciated. 

???

How many usernames do you have, Tom?

In error?

I PM'd Rod, he knows about it, said it's been taken care of.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain....there are not the droids you are looking for...... :p

ilikefishes said:
Something is weird about this.
Well the multiple accounts guy yeah but the original post by Nate is legit. He's a top notch member.

That aside how are these smokes anyway? How do they compare to other Tats?