• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tat M 80 review

jorel

Had the opportunity to smoke the Tatuaje M-80 - a smoke made for 2 Guys in New Hampshire.

As implied by the name, it is a nice spice bomb right out of the gate. I had expected something similar to the Tat T110, since it has similar size and shape, but this was even more complex and rich than my beloved T110. One thing of obvious interest is the "fuse" that comes off the head and is long enough to be tucked under the label. After about halfway in, the stick "settles down" and goes from spicy to a nice, robust blend that stays interesting all the way until I burned my fingers on the nub. Glad I was able to get some of these.

5843396755_330dc8de5d.jpg

5843396603_cd541e0507.jpg

5843943742_0f78834c08.jpg

5843396537_0934c70668.jpg

Just the name M-80 brings back fond memories of a misspent youth... I'm lucky I still have all my fingers for sure...

Beautiful cigar! Thanks for the review.

Good review - sounds like a great smoke....one I'd like.

I think Pete is missing the boat by not making these or something like them a regular in the line. The little Petite Cazador Reserva's are my all time fave "AM with coffee" smoke but the ring is a little small for my tastes. I still have a full box of Bombazo's and Cohete's that i can't bring myself to get into, because when they are gone, they are gone for good.

Cheers - B.B.S.

this suppose be a 110 blend with a different wrapper, still a nice smoke :thumbs:
nice review Bro..

Great review and pics John! I heard about these coming out and wasn't sure if I wanted to chase these down. Anyone know what they were priced at?

Great review and pics John! I heard about these coming out and wasn't sure if I wanted to chase these down. Anyone know what they were priced at?

They were 99 for box of 15, but I think they may be gone.

John

Wish I had found a box! Oh well hopefully I can catch next weeks Tat LE!:D

Seriously

I picked up a box of these little spice bombs. Great smoke, awesome construction. Definitely one for a full stomach for me; I must be getting soft :D