• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje Black

Big Stick

Sorry no pictures
You know what they look like :thumbs:

Vitola:Black 5 5/8 x 46
Drink:chilled Diet Dr Pepper

Overall construction: Very well rolled, couple nice looking vein's was happy with it

Taste: Very smooth, consistent all the way, creamy, woody notes(reminds me of the great forbidden fruit)

Burn: started burning uneven a few times but fixed it

Relights:None

Ash:not tight, loose like didn't hold together like other premiums

Draw: Great draw didn't have to draw as hard as I'm used to the other Tats

Burn time:Id say 2 hours

Cost: IMHO absolutely worth it

My kind of cigar

Enjoyed it thoroughly :love: :love:

I can see why Pete is gonna keep the rest for himself

Thanks from all us in making this Happen

Newbie review if you hadn't noticed

Edit to say:
Vitola:Black 5 5/8 x 46

Good review. Thanks. Looking forward to trying one.

One of my local B&M's has them for $15 each. They are ussually pricey. Is this anywhere near MSRP? I picked up one anyway and will probably age it at least a few years.

One of my local B&M's has them for $15 each. They are ussually pricey. Is this anywhere near MSRP? I picked up one anyway and will probably age it at least a few years.

$2.00 above MSRP

$2.00 above MSRP

Thanks for the info,it's actually $2 and some change then. Plus our 10% sales tax here in Chicago.

Well, when you talk MSRP, you don't account for state tobacco or sales tax. If they sold them to you out the door (all taxes included) for fifteen dollars a stick, then you might have bought these for around the MSRP of $13.00 each

Had an original release last night and it was a brand new experience. The first 4 or 5 I had were quite bold and reminded me a bit of an East Coast. Had one about a month ago and it started out a little mild before picking up and giving periods of milder and stronger results. The one last night never built the strength I expected, but it was enjoyed all the same. Sorta reminded me of a little stronger gold medal, but I have only had one of those and it had less than a year on it.

I had never even heard of these until I started frequenting the board again. I am gonna have to track some down.

I smoked one a couple nights ago. These ship very wet, I made the mistake of not letting it settle in my humidor before smoking. The flavor was good, but I could tell it was young. I think the recommended 6 month resting period may be spot on. Mine went out 3 times going through the first 2/3's of the cigar. On the last third it went out another couple times before I decided to stop trying. Like I said, this was likely my fault for rushing into smoking it instead of letting it sit for a week or so. I think these will be very good in 6-8 months and will revisit them then.