• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje Jar signed by Pete Johnson

Sweetrice80

Deaf Mofo
Hello all, I would like to give back to the community a little. It also helps me out a bit too, because I am currently moving back to an apartment and got to downsize and downsizing my cigar stash is not an option, so I am downsizing in some other cigar stuff. So about the contest...

How to win: As many of you know I am a head Baseball Coach and Baseball is my passion, so whoever can name my favorite player of all time, this gets shipped out to you. Anyone can play, and only one guess per day.

About the prize: Below is a Jar that used to have Tat blacks in them (all smoked up now). I got it signed when I met Pete Johnson about 3 years ago at Bethesda Tobacco in Bethesda, Md. (disclaimer, it does say "To David" (my name) so to those who have the name David might want to step up and get your chance to win)

20130129_210543.jpg

Good Luck to everyone! And Tony you might win!

I would say it, but I'm actually forbidden to mention the name Tony is, too. (that's a hint!)

I'll just guess my favorite player of all time: Rickey Henderson.

Thanks for the contest.

I'll guess Jim Rice of Boston Red Sox.

By the way I'm a Dave.